Developing Country Multinationals: South-South Investment Comes of Age
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafa Sakr & Andre Jordaan, 2016. "Emerging Multinational Corporations: A Prominent Player in the Global Economy," Working Papers 201623, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre MINDA (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "The strategies of multilatinas: from the quest for regional leadership to the myth of the global corporation \r\n," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Lourdes Casanova & Andrea Golstein & André Almeida & Matthew Fraser & Ramón Molina & Henning Hoeber & Carlos Arruda, 2009. "Multilatinas to Global Latinas: The New Latin American Multinationals," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 62498, February.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "FDI Flows to Low-Income Countries; Global Drivers and Growth Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Conti, Claudio Ramos & Parente, Ronaldo & de Vasconcelos, Flávio C., 2016. "When distance does not matter: Implications for Latin American multinationals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1980-1992.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "The European Union, southern multinationals and the question of the 'strategic industries'," MPRA Paper 33040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Lee, Jaewook, 2016. "Do FDI Inflows influence Merchandise Exports? Causality Analysis on India over 1991-2016," MPRA Paper 74851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:743-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mustafa Sakr & Andre Jordaan, 2017. "Push Factors of Emerging Multinational Corporations: Evidence from South Africa and Egypt," Working Papers 201709, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Robert Gold & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Adnan Seric, 2017. "South–South FDI: is it really different?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(4), pages 657-673, November.
- repec:idb:idbbks:373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeng, Ka & Eastin, Joshua, 2012. "Do Developing Countries Invest Up? The Environmental Effects of Foreign Direct Investment from Less-Developed Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2221-2233.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "South-South Investment in Infrastructure: The Operation of Indian Firms in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 12333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kubny, Julia & Voss, Hinrich, 2014. "Benefitting from Chinese FDI? An assessment of vertical linkages with Vietnamese manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 731-740.
- Alessia Amighini & Claudio Cozza & Elisa Giuliani & Roberta Rabellotti & Vittoria Scalera, 2015. "Multinational enterprises from emerging economies: what theories suggest, what evidence shows. A literature review," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(3), pages 343-370, September.
- AkIn, Cigdem & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2008.
"Changing nature of North-South linkages: Stylized facts and explanations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Cigdem Akin & Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Changing Nature of North-South Linkages; Stylized Facts and Explanations," IMF Working Papers 07/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Gerasimchuk, Ivetta, 2009. "Re-Think Russian Investment in Southern Africa," MPRA Paper 15151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "Indian Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Emerging Trends and Development Impacts," MPRA Paper 12323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Goldstein & Fazia Pusterla, 2008. "Emerging Economies’ Multinationals: General Features and Specificities of the Brazilian and Chinese Cases," KITeS Working Papers 223, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2008.
- Francesca Spigarelli, 2011. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments of the Russian Federation," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Birte Pfeiffer & Holger Goerg & Lucia Perez-Villar, 2014.
"The Heterogeneity of FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa – How Do the Horizontal Productivity Effects of Emerging Investors Differ from Those of Traditional Players?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
262, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Pfeiffer, Birte & Görg, Holger & Perez-Villar, Lucia, 2015. "The heterogeneity of FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: How do the horizontal productivity effects of emerging investors differ from those of traditional players?," Kiel Working Papers 1981, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "Is the European Union ready for foreign direct investment from emerging markets?," MPRA Paper 33036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Lederman & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guillermo Perry, 2007. "Latin America´s response to China and India: overview of research findings and policy implications - Observatorio de Política," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 149-193, January.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:257-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.