|Terminal Degree:||2000 Department of Economics; University of Pittsburgh (from RePEc Genealogy)|
World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Eugen Tereanu & Johanna L. Francis & Dilek Aykut, 2010. "The Cost of Private Debt Over the Credit Cycle," IMF Working Papers 10/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Dilek Aykut & Andrea Goldstein, 2006. "Developing Country Multinationals: South-South Investment Comes of Age," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 257, OECD Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eugen Tereanu & Johanna L. Francis & Dilek Aykut, 2010.
"The Cost of Private Debt Over the Credit Cycle,"
IMF Working Papers
10/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Ayala, Diana & Nedeljkovic, Milan & Saborowski, Christian, 2016.
"What slice of the pie? The corporate bond market boom in emerging economies,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
8/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Diana Ayala & Milan Nedeljkoviæ & Christian Saborowski, 2015. "What Slice of the Pie? The Corporate Bond Market Boom in Emerging Economies," Working papers 30, National Bank of Serbia.
- Diana B Ayala Pena & Milan Nedeljkovic & Christian Saborowski, 2015. "What Slice of the Pie? The Corporate Bond Market Boom in Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Diana Ayala & Milan Nedeljkovic & Christian Saborowski, 2017. "What Slice of the Pie? The Corporate Bond Market Boom in Emerging Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6376, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ayala, Diana & Nedeljkovic, Milan & Saborowski, Christian, 2017. "What slice of the pie? The corporate bond market boom in emerging economies," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 16-35.
- Keskinsoy, Bilal, 2017. "Taxi, Takeoff and Landing: Behavioural Patterns of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 78129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Grjebine & U. Szczerbowicz & F. Tripier, 2017.
"Corporate Debt Structure and Economic Recoveries,"
646, Banque de France.
- Grjebine, Thomas & Szczerbowicz, Urszula & Tripier, Fabien, 2018. "Corporate debt structure and economic recoveries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 77-100.
- Thomas Grjebine & Urszula Szczerbowicz & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Corporate Debt Structure and Economic Recoveries," Working Papers 2014-19, CEPII research center.
- Mohapatra,Sanket & Nose,Manabu & Ratha,Dilip K., 2016. "Impacts of sovereign rating on sub-sovereign bond ratings in emerging and developing economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7618, The World Bank.
- Ayala, Diana & Nedeljkovic, Milan & Saborowski, Christian, 2016. "What slice of the pie? The corporate bond market boom in emerging economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dilek Aykut & Andrea Goldstein, 2006.
"Developing Country Multinationals: South-South Investment Comes of Age,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
257, OECD Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "FDI Flows to Low-Income Countries; Global Drivers and Growth Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Conti, Claudio Ramos & Parente, Ronaldo & de Vasconcelos, Flávio C., 2016. "When distance does not matter: Implications for Latin American multinationals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1980-1992.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Lee, Jaewook, 2016. "Do FDI Inflows influence Merchandise Exports? Causality Analysis on India over 1991-2016," MPRA Paper 74851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mbalyohere, Charles & Lawton, Thomas & Boojihawon, Roshan & Viney, Howard, 2017. "Corporate political activity and location-based advantage: MNE responses to institutional transformation in Uganda’s electricity industry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 743-759.
- Lourdes Casanova & Andrea Golstein & André Almeida & Matthew Fraser & Ramón Molina & Henning Hoeber & Carlos Arruda, 2009. "Multilatinas to Global Latinas: The New Latin American Multinationals," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 373, July.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "South-South Investment in Infrastructure: The Operation of Indian Firms in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 12333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kubny, Julia & Voss, Hinrich, 2014. "Benefitting from Chinese FDI? An assessment of vertical linkages with Vietnamese manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 731-740.
- Alessia Amighini & Claudio Cozza & Elisa Giuliani & Roberta Rabellotti & Vittoria Scalera, 2015. "Multinational enterprises from emerging economies: what theories suggest, what evidence shows. A literature review," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(3), pages 343-370, September.
- Cigdem Akin & Ayhan Kose, 2007.
"Changing Nature of North-South Linkages; Stylized Facts and Explanations,"
IMF Working Papers
07/280, International Monetary Fund.
- AkIn, Cigdem & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2008. "Changing nature of North-South linkages: Stylized facts and explanations," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Gerasimchuk, Ivetta, 2009. "Re-Think Russian Investment in Southern Africa," MPRA Paper 15151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "Indian Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Emerging Trends and Development Impacts," MPRA Paper 12323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Gold & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Adnan Seric, 2017. "South–South FDI: is it really different?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(4), pages 657-673, November.
- Daniel Lederman & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guillermo Perry, 2007. "Latin America´s response to China and India: overview of research findings and policy implications - Observatorio de Política," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 149-193, January.
- Mustafa Sakr & Andre Jordaan, 2016. "Emerging Multinational Corporations: A Prominent Player in the Global Economy," Working Papers 201623, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre MINDA (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "The strategies of multilatinas: from the quest for regional leadership to the myth of the global corporation \r\n," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "The European Union, southern multinationals and the question of the 'strategic industries'," MPRA Paper 33040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Sakr & Andre Jordaan, 2017. "Push Factors of Emerging Multinational Corporations: Evidence from South Africa and Egypt," Working Papers 201709, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zeng, Ka & Eastin, Joshua, 2012. "Do Developing Countries Invest Up? The Environmental Effects of Foreign Direct Investment from Less-Developed Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2221-2233.
- Andrea Goldstein & Fazia Pusterla, 2008. "Emerging Economies’ Multinationals: General Features and Specificities of the Brazilian and Chinese Cases," KITeS Working Papers 223, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2008.
- Francesca Spigarelli, 2011. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments of the Russian Federation," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Pfeiffer, Birte & Görg, Holger & Perez-Villar, Lucia, 2015.
"The heterogeneity of FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: How do the horizontal productivity effects of emerging investors differ from those of traditional players?,"
Kiel Working Papers
1981, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Birte Pfeiffer & Holger Goerg & Lucia Perez-Villar, 2014. "The Heterogeneity of FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa – How Do the Horizontal Productivity Effects of Emerging Investors Differ from Those of Traditional Players?," GIGA Working Paper Series 262, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "Is the European Union ready for foreign direct investment from emerging markets?," MPRA Paper 33036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dilek Aykut should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.