Emerging Economies’ Multinationals: General Features and Specificities of the Brazilian and Chinese Cases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco B. Castro, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment in a Late Industrialising Country: The Portuguese IDP Revisited," FEP Working Papers 147, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Federico BONAGLIA & Andrea GOLDSTEIN & John MATHEWS, 2006.
"Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector,"
270, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bonaglia, Federico & Goldstein, Andrea & Mathews, John, 2006. "Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector," MPRA Paper 1485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Horen, Neeltje, 2007. "Foreign banking in developing countries; origin matters," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 81-105, May.
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ramkishen Rajan & Graham Bird, 2001. "Economic Globalisation," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 2(3), pages 1-18, July.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001. "Outward FDI and the investment development path of a late-industrialising economy : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 200108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor & Shu, Chang, 2005. "Chinese economic development, the next stage: outward FDI?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 97-115, February.
- Dilek Aykut & Andrea Goldstein, 2006. "Developing Country Multinationals: South-South Investment Comes of Age," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 257, OECD Publishing.
- Deng, Ping, 2004. "Outward investment by Chinese MNCs: Motivations and implications," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 8-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panibratov, A. & Latukha, M., 2014. "The vector of the home government influence upon Russian MNEs: Balancing the control against the interest," Working Papers 6385, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Mustafa Sakr & Andre Jordaan, 2016. "Emerging Multinational Corporations: Theoretical and Conceptual Framework," Working Papers 201604, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Spigarelli, 2011. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments of the Russian Federation," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; emerging economies; investment development path.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2008-12-21 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-12-21 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2008-12-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:wp223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Valerio Sterzi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.