Emerging Economies’ Multinationals: General Features and Specificities of the Brazilian and Chinese Cases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco B. Castro, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment in a Late Industrialising Country: The Portuguese IDP Revisited," FEP Working Papers 147, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001. "Outward FDI and the investment development path of a late-industrialising economy : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 200108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Federico BONAGLIA & Andrea GOLDSTEIN & John MATHEWS, 2006.
"Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector,"
270, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bonaglia, Federico & Goldstein, Andrea & Mathews, John, 2006. "Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector," MPRA Paper 1485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor & Shu, Chang, 2005. "Chinese economic development, the next stage: outward FDI?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 97-115, February.
- Van Horen, Neeltje, 2007. "Foreign banking in developing countries; origin matters," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 81-105, May.
- Dilek Aykut & Andrea Goldstein, 2006. "Developing Country Multinationals: South-South Investment Comes of Age," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 257, OECD Publishing.
- Deng, Ping, 2004. "Outward investment by Chinese MNCs: Motivations and implications," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 8-16.
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ramkishen Rajan & Graham Bird, 2001. "Economic Globalisation," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 2(3), pages 1-18, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panibratov, A. & Latukha, M., 2014. "The vector of the home government influence upon Russian MNEs: Balancing the control against the interest," Working Papers 6385, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Francesca Spigarelli, 2011. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments of the Russian Federation," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; emerging economies; investment development path.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-12-21 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-12-21 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2008-12-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:wp223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .