Report NEP-TRA-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tošenovský, Filip, 2008. "Future Economic Strategy of the Czech Republic as an EU Member State," MPRA Paper 12169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Muravyev, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark E, 2008. "Convergence in Institutions and Market Outcomes: Cross-Country and Time-Series Evidence from the BEEPS Surveys in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Szarowska, Irena, 2008. "Fiscal reform and corporate governance in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 12154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2008. "Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective," MPRA Paper 12079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri & Sufian, Fadzlan, 2008. "Bank Efficiency and Share Prices in China: Empirical Evidence from a Three-Stage Banking Model," MPRA Paper 12120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Orlowski, Robert & Riphahn, Regina T., 2008. "The East German Wage Structure after Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 3861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central and Eastern Europe: Surveying the Surveyable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 654, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Goldstein & Fazia Pusterla, 2008. "Emerging Economies’ Multinationals: General Features and Specificities of the Brazilian and Chinese Cases," KITeS Working Papers 223, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2008.
- Olga Aslanidi, 2008. "Dollarization in Transition Economies: New Evidence from Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp366, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Yan Li, 2008. "Econometric Evidence on the Impacts of Privatization, New Entry, and Independent Industry Regulator on Mobile Network Penetration and Expansion," Working Papers 08-35, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2008. "Tax quota development in the Czech Republic and in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Mihai, Mutascu, 2008. "The Vote, The Politics and the interjurisdictional Transfers: The Romanian Case," MPRA Paper 12048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tran Quoc Trung & Nguyen Thanh Tung, 2008. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Non-farm Household Enterprises in Vietnam," Working Papers 32, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Tran Quoc Trung & Nguyen Tung & Le Thuc Duc & Nguyen Cao Duc & Tran Hao Hung, 2008. "Trade liberalization and development in ICT sector and its impact on household welfare in Vietnam," Working Papers 34, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.