The Vote, The Politics and the interjurisdictional Transfers: The Romanian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1991. "Fiscal Federalism in Europe: Lessons From the United States Experience," NBER Working Papers 3941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihai Ioan Mutascu & Bogdan Dima, 2005. "Politics And Interjurisdictional Transfers: The Romanian Case," Urban/Regional 0512009, EconWPA.
- Massimo Bordignon & Paolo Manasse & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Come Fare la Perequazione Regionale in Italia? Parte I," Working Papers 107, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitic; voter; local financing;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-12-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-12-21 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-12-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .