Politics And Interjurisdictional Transfers: The Romanian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1991. "Fiscal Federalism in Europe: Lessons From the United States Experience," NBER Working Papers 3941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Bordignon & Paolo Manasse & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Come Fare la Perequazione Regionale in Italia? Parte I," Working Papers 107, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihai, Mutascu, 2008. "The Vote, The Politics and the interjurisdictional Transfers: The Romanian Case," MPRA Paper 12048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspolitics; regional communities; interjurisdictional transfers;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0512009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .