Report NEP-CDM-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Ferris & Marcel Voia, 2008. "What determines the length of a typical Canadian parliamentary government?," Carleton Economic Papers 08-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Mielcova, Elena & Cemerkova, Sarka, 2008. "Political Power of the Czech Representatives in the European Parliament," MPRA Paper 12161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihai, Mutascu, 2008. "The Vote, The Politics and the interjurisdictional Transfers: The Romanian Case," MPRA Paper 12048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vivek Dehejia & Jiankang Zhang, 2008. "Can Median-Maximizing Behavior Be Rational?," Carleton Economic Papers 08-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Paternotte, Cédric, 2008. "Une forme minimale de coopération," HEC Research Papers Series 898, HEC Paris.