Can Median-Maximizing Behavior Be Rational?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vivek Dehejia & Marcel Voia, 2008. "International Income Comparisons and Location Choice: Methodology, Analysis, and Implications," Carleton Economic Papers 08-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Vivek Dehejia, 2008. "Risk Aversion, Stochastic Dominance, and Rules of Thumb: Concept and Application," Carleton Economic Papers 08-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2008-12-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DCM-2008-12-21 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HPE-2008-12-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-12-21 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:08-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.