Report NEP-UPT-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vivek Dehejia, 2008. "Risk Aversion, Stochastic Dominance, and Rules of Thumb: Concept and Application," Carleton Economic Papers 08-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Han Bleichrodt & Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2008. "Additive utility in prospect theory," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0811, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- de Farias Neto, Joao Jose, 2008. "S-shaped utility, subprime crash and the black swan," MPRA Paper 12122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vivek Dehejia & Marcel Voia, 2008. "International Income Comparisons and Location Choice: Methodology, Analysis, and Implications," Carleton Economic Papers 08-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & M. Vittoria Levatia, 2008. "(Over-)Stylizing experimental findings and theorizing with sweeping generality," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-092, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vivek Dehejia & Jiankang Zhang, 2008. "Can Median-Maximizing Behavior Be Rational?," Carleton Economic Papers 08-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Louviere, Jordan, 2008. "Modelling preference heterogeneity in stated choice data: an analysis for public goods generated by agriculture," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-28, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Foucault, Thierry & Themar, David & Sraer, David, 2008. "Individual investors and volatility," HEC Research Papers Series 899, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:quc:wpaper:0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Löning, Hélène & Besson, M. & Mendoza, Carla, 2008. "Dual use of budgeting in uncertainty contexts: Explorative study of senior sales and marketing managers," HEC Research Papers Series 897, HEC Paris.