(Over-)Stylizing experimental findings and theorizing with sweeping generality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Werner Gueth & Hartmut Kliemt & M. Vittoria Levati, 2009. "(Over-)Stylizing Experimental Findings and Theorizing with Sweeping Generality," Rationality, Markets and Morals, Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 0(16), November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guth, Werner & Huck, Steffen & Muller, Wieland, 2001. "The Relevance of Equal Splits in Ultimatum Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-169, October.
- Guth, Werner & Huck, Steffen & Ockenfels, Peter, 1996. "Two-Level Ultimatum Bargaining with Incomplete Information: An Experimental Study," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 593-604, May.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & M. Vittoria Levati & Georg von Wangenheim, 2007.
"On the Coevolution of Retribution and Trustworthiness: An (Indirect) Evolutionary and Experimental Analysis,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(1), pages 143-157, March.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & M. Vittoria Levati & Geog von Wangenheim, 2006. "On the Co-evolution of Retribution and Trustworthiness: An (Indirect) Evolutionary and Experimental Analysis," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas, 2013.
"A fair share: Burden-sharing preferences in the United States and China,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-17.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Alan Krupnick & Elina Lampi & Åsa Löfgren & Ping Qin & Thomas Sterner & S. Chung, 2010. "A Fair Share - Burden-Sharing Preferences in the United States and China," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas & Chung, Susie, 2010. "A Fair Share : Burden-Sharing Preferences in the United States and China," Working Papers in Economics 471, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & D'Ambrosio, Conchita, 2014.
"Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2015. "Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence," Post-Print halshs-01109066, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2014. "Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00967938, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsContext-dependent preferences; Experimental economics; Equity theories.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-12-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2008-12-21 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-12-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-12-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-12-21 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .