Report NEP-CBE-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Thorsten Chmura & Reinhard Selten, 2008. "Learning in experimental 2×2 games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2009. "Learning-Testing Process in Classroom: An Empirical Simulation Model," MPRA Paper 12146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Richard B. & Gelber, Alexander M., 2008. "Prize Structure and Information in Tournaments: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 12156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vivek Dehejia, 2008. "Risk Aversion, Stochastic Dominance, and Rules of Thumb: Concept and Application," Carleton Economic Papers 08-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Di Minin & Andrea Piccaluga & Marco Rizzone, 2008. "Through the eyes of industrial researchers: how new “Connect & Develop” practices change the role of human resources in the lab," Working Papers 200803, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Cohen, Jeffrey & Ding, Yuan & Lesage, Cedric & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008. "The role of managers’ behavior in corporate fraud," Les Cahiers de Recherche 900, HEC Paris.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis, 2008. "Confidence in Monetary Policy," DNB Working Papers 192, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & M. Vittoria Levatia, 2008. "(Over-)Stylizing experimental findings and theorizing with sweeping generality," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-092, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.