Report NEP-DEV-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tran Quoc Trung & Nguyen Thanh Tung, 2008. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Non-farm Household Enterprises in Vietnam," Working Papers 32, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2008. "Spatial Inequalities Explained: Evidence from Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 843, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Grimm, 2008. "Food Price Inflation and Children's Schooling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 844, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lucas Navarro, 2008. "Plant Level Evidence on Product Mix Changes in Chilean Manufacturing," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv210, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2008. "The Effects of Labour Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv208, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown & Andrei Roman, 2008. "Poverty Estimating Poverty for Indigenous Groups by Matching Census and Survey Data," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv207, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Conflict, Disasters, and No Jobs: Reasons for International Migration from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Paper Series RP2008/85, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Julie Dana & Christopher L. Gilbert, 2008. "Managing Agricultural Price Risk in Developing Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 0819, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Joseph Francois & Clinton R. Shiells, 2008. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Convergence," Economics working papers 2008-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrea Goldstein & Fazia Pusterla, 2008. "Emerging Economies’ Multinationals: General Features and Specificities of the Brazilian and Chinese Cases," KITeS Working Papers 223, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2008.
- Matu, Jeffrey Ben, 2008. "Attracting Microfinance Investment Funds: Promoting Microfinance Growth through Increased Investments in Kenya," MPRA Paper 12084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Unofficial Economy and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 14520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.