Outward investment by Chinese MNCs: Motivations and implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p2001_13n2_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Anderson, Paul F, 1986. " On Method in Consumer Research: A Critical Relativist Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Frank M. Bass & Jerry Wind, 1995. "Introduction to the Special Issue: Empirical Generalizations in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 1-5.
- Dick R. Wittink, 2001. "Market Measurement and Analysis: The First “Marketing Science” Conference," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 349-356.
- Guo, Chiquan, 2002. "Competing in high-growth markets: The case of e-commerce," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 77-83.
- Lewis G. Pringle, 2001. "The Academy and The Practice: In Principle, Theory and Practice Are Different. But, in Practice, They Never Are," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 373-381.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- David B. Montgomery, 2001. "Management Science in Marketing: Prehistory, Origin, and Early Years of the INFORMS Marketing College," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 337-348.
- Frank M. Bass, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations and Marketing Science: A Personal View," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 6-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:47:y:2004:i:3:p:8-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.