Towards Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility Approach in International Projects—Review of South-South Cooperation: A Case Study of Chinese Projects in Angola
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Antonio Argandoña & Heidi Hoivik, 2009.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: One Size Does Not Fit All. Collecting Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 221-234, November.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers D/834, IESE Business School.
- Weber, Manuela, 2008. "The business case for corporate social responsibility: A company-level measurement approach for CSR," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 247-261, August.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 503-530, October.
- David M. Herold & Ki-Hoon Lee, 2017. "The Influence of the Sustainability Logic on Carbon Disclosure in the Global Logistics Industry: The Case of DHL, FDX and UPS," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-21, April.
- Arne Wiig, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Angolan Oil Industry," CMI Working Papers WP 2005: 8, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Matias Laine, 2005. "Meanings of the term ‘sustainable development’ in Finnish corporate disclosures," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 395-413, December.
- Dongyong Zhang & Stephen Morse & Uma Kambhamptati & Bingjun Li, 2014. "Evolving Corporate Social Responsibility in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Dilek Aykut & Andrea Goldstein, 2006. "Developing Country Multinationals: South-South Investment Comes of Age," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 257, OECD Publishing.
- Zhilong Tian & Rui Wang & Wen Yang, 2011. "Consumer Responses to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Yanhong Tang & Yanling Ma & Christina W.Y. Wong & Xin Miao, 2018. "Evolution of Government Policies on Guiding Corporate Social Responsibility in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-20, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oluwasegun Oluwaseyi Seriki, 2020. "Looking through the African lenses: a critical exploration of the CSR activities of Chinese International Construction Companies (CICCs) in Africa," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-9, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:93:d:63840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iva Slivar & Tea Golja, 2015. "Boosting Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourist Destinations through Loyalty Programs and Stakeholder Collaboration," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(4), pages 122-133.
- Mahmoud Abdulai Mahmoud & Charles Blankson & Robert E. Hinson, 2017. "Market orientation and corporate social responsibility: towards an integrated conceptual framework," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Michał Jurek, 2014. "The genesis and evolution of CSR self-regulation with special refer-ence to the case of financial institutions," Working papers wpaper70, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Yi Zhang & Qianqian Shang & Chun Liu, 2018. "FDI Spillovers on Corporate Social Responsibility: The Channel of Labor Mobility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-22, November.
- Marzanna Katarzyna Witek-Hajduk & Piotr Zaborek, 2016. "Does Business Model Affect CSR Involvement? A Survey of Polish Manufacturing and Service Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Aminu Ahmadu Hamidu & Md. Harashid Haron & Azlan Amran, 2017. "Incorporating Stakeholder Engagement, Financial Implications and Values in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Proposed Model from an African Context," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 247-253.
- Seojin Stacey Lee & Yaeri Kim & Taewoo Roh, 2019. "Modified Pyramid of CSR for Corporate Image and Customer Loyalty: Focusing on the Moderating Role of the CSR Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-21, August.
- Montserrat Boronat-Navarro & JosÃ© Antonio PÃ©rez-Aranda, 2019. "Consumersâ€™ perceived corporate social responsibility evaluation and support: The moderating role of consumer information," Tourism Economics, , vol. 25(4), pages 613-638, June.
- Sora Kang & Su Jin Han & Jounghae Bang, 2018. "The Fit between Employees’ Perception and the Organization’s Behavior in Terms of Corporate Social Responsibility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Jared Peifer, 2014. "Fund Loyalty Among Socially Responsible Investors: The Importance of the Economic and Ethical Domains," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 635-649, June.
- David Daniel Peña-Miranda & Jesús Arteaga-Ortiz & José Ramón-Cardona, 2019. "Determinants of CSR Application in the Hotel Industry of the Colombian Caribbean," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-19, September.
- M. Isabel Sánchez-Hernández & Tomás M. Bañegil-Palacios & Ramón Sanguino-Galván, 2017. "Competitive Success in Responsible Regional Ecosystems: An Empirical Approach in Spain Focused on the Firms’ Relationship with Stakeholders," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Dominik Aaken & Florian Buchner, 2020. "Religion and CSR: a systematic literature review," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(5), pages 917-945, June.
- RAMLUGUN Vidisha Gunesh & RABOUTE Wendy Geraldine, 2015. "Do Csr Practices Of Banks In Mauritius Lead To Satisfaction And Loyalty?," Studies in Busine and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(2), pages 128-144, August.
- Lee, Jihyun & Lee, Yuri, 2015. "The interactions of CSR, self-congruity and purchase intention among Chinese consumers," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 19-26.
- Francisco González Santa Cruz & Iliana Loor Alcívar & Nelly Moreira Mero & Amalia Hidalgo-Fernández, 2020. "Analysis of the Dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility: Study Applied to Co-operativism in Ecuador," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 148(2), pages 517-534, April.
- José María Agudo-Valiente & Concepción Garcés-Ayerbe & Manuel Salvador-Figueras, 2017. "Corporate Social Responsibility Drivers and Barriers According to Managers’ Perception; Evidence from Spanish Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-24, October.
- Tea Golja, 2012. "New Challenges in Corporate Governance: Linking M&A and Social Responsibility," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 4(7), pages 379-390.
- Bodo B. Schlegelmilch & Ilona Szőcs, 2015. "Corporate philanthropy and ethicality: two opposing notions?," Chapters, in: Handbook on Ethics and Marketing, chapter 16, pages 317-353, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Sen, 2019. "Managing forests for the greater good: The role of the social license to operate," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-1.
More about this item
Keywordsproject management; corporate social responsibility; South-South cooperation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:10:p:2784-:d:231415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.