Consumer Responses to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Longinos Marin & Salvador Ruiz & Alicia Rubio, 2009. "The Role of Identity Salience in the Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Alan Pomering & Sara Dolnicar, 2009. "Assessing the Prerequisite of Successful CSR Implementation: Are Consumers Aware of CSR Initiatives?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 285-301, April.
- Donald S. Siegel & Donald F. Vitaliano, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of the Strategic Use of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 773-792, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Magdalena Öberseder & Bodo Schlegelmilch & Patrick Murphy & Verena Gruber, 2014. "Consumers’ Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 101-115, September.
- Percy Marquina & Vincent Charles, 2021. "A Bayesian resampling approach to estimate the difference in effect sizes in consumer social responses to CSR initiatives versus corporate abilities," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(6), pages 1680-1699, November.
- Jinhua Li & Yongyi Chen & Qiankai Qing, 2021. "Differentiated consumer responses to corporate social responsibility domains moderated by corporate social responsibility perceptions: A Kano model‐based perspective," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(6), pages 1606-1619, November.
- Valentina Lagasio & Nicola Cucari & Carl Åberg, 2021. "How corporate social responsibility initiatives affect the choice of a bank: Empirical evidence of Italian context," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(4), pages 1348-1359, July.
- Won‐Moo Hur & Tae‐Won Moon & Hanna Kim, 2020. "When and how does customer engagement in CSR initiatives lead to greater CSR participation? The role of CSR credibility and customer–company identification," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(4), pages 1878-1891, July.
- Henri Servaes & Ane Tamayo, 2013. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: The Role of Customer Awareness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1045-1061, May.
- Fatma, Mobin & Rahman, Zillur, 2016. "The CSR's influence on customer responses in Indian banking sector," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 49-57.
- Qingyu Zhang & Sohail Ahmad, 2021. "Analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility Execution Effects on Purchase Intention with the Moderating Role of Customer Awareness," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Juil Lee & Sang-Joon Kim & Insu Kwon, 2017. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Strategic Means to Attract Foreign Investment: Evidence from Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-11, November.
- Haywantee Ramkissoon & Felix Mavondo & Vishnee Sowamber, 2020. "Corporate Social Responsibility at LUX* Resorts and Hotels: Satisfaction and Loyalty Implications for Employee and Customer Social Responsibility," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Eugenia Suarez Moran, 2020. "Do corporations care? Corporate Social Responsibility and firmâ€™s engagement," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Finanzas, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 17(1), pages 7-27, Enero-Jun.
- Dirk Boehe & Luciano Barin Cruz, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Product Differentiation Strategy and Export Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 325-346, February.
- Aseem Kaul & Jiao Luo, 2018. "An economic case for CSR: The comparative efficiency of for‐profit firms in meeting consumer demand for social goods," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 1650-1677, June.
- Muhammad Khalid Anser & Zahid Yousaf & Abdul Majid & Muhammad Yasir, 2020. "Does corporate social responsibility commitment and participation predict environmental and social performance?," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(6), pages 2578-2587, November.
- Leppänen, Simo & Linden, Mikael & Solanko, Laura, 2012. "Firms, public good provision and institutional uncertainty: Evidence from Russia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 522-530.
- Alberto Galasso & Mihkel Tombak, 2014. "Switching to Green: The Timing of Socially Responsible Innovation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 669-691, September.
- K. Jin & Ronald Drozdenko, 2010. "Relationships among Perceived Organizational Core Values, Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics, and Organizational Performance Outcomes: An Empirical Study of Information Technology Professionals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 341-359, March.
- Luger, Michaela & Hofer, Katharina Maria & Floh, Arne, 2022. "Support for corporate social responsibility among generation Y consumers in advanced versus emerging markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2).
- Fabien Martinez, 2014. "Corporate strategy and the environment: towards a four-dimensional compatibility model for fostering green management decisions," Post-Print hal-02887618, HAL.
- Danny Zhao‐Xiang Huang, 2022. "An integrated theory of the firm approach to environmental, social and governance performance," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 62(S1), pages 1567-1598, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCSR; consumer responses; product category; demographics; China;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:101:y:2011:i:2:p:197-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.