Strategic Decision Making for the Triple Bottom Line
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen-En Hou & Wen-Min Lu & Shiu-Wan Hung, 2019. "Does CSR matter? Influence of corporate social responsibility on corporate performance in the creative industry," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 278(1), pages 255-279, July.
- Julian Marius Müller & Daniel Kiel & Kai-Ingo Voigt, 2018. "What Drives the Implementation of Industry 4.0? The Role of Opportunities and Challenges in the Context of Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Laura Corazza & Simone Domenico Scagnelli & Chiara Mio, 2017. "Simulacra and Sustainability Disclosure: Analysis of the Interpretative Models of Creating Shared Value," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(5), pages 414-434, September.
- Daniel Kiel & Julian M. Müller & Christian Arnold & Kai-Ingo Voigt, 2017. "Sustainable Industrial Value Creation: Benefits And Challenges Of Industry 4.0," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(08), pages 1-34, December.
- Hendrik S. Birkel & Johannes W. Veile & Julian M. Müller & Evi Hartmann & Kai-Ingo Voigt, 2019. "Development of a Risk Framework for Industry 4.0 in the Context of Sustainability for Established Manufacturers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-27, January.
- José Luis Miralles-Quirós & María Mar Miralles-Quirós & José Manuel Nogueira, 2020. "Sustainable Development Goals and Investment Strategies: The Profitability of Using Five-Factor Fama-French Alphas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-16, February.
- Judit Oláh & Nemer Aburumman & József Popp & Muhammad Asif Khan & Hossam Haddad & Nicodemus Kitukutha, 2020. "Impact of Industry 4.0 on Environmental Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-21, June.
- Samet Güner & Erman Coşkun, 2016. "Determining the best performing benchmarks for transit routes with a multi-objective model: the implementation and a critique of the two-model approach," Public Transport, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 205-224, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:bstrat:v:25:y:2016:i:3:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-0836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.