Measuring cost efficiency in banking : Econometric and linear programming evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Maxwell L. & Evans, Merran A., 1988. "Locally Optimal Properties of the Durbin-Watson Test," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 509-516, December.
- Davis, Richard & Resnick, Sidney, 1985. "More limit theory for the sample correlation function of moving averages," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 257-279, September.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987. "Time Series Regression with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 277-301.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1986. "On the Performance of Least Squares in Linear Regression with Undefined Error Means," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 798, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- King, Maxwell L. & Wu, Ping X., 1991. "Small-disturbance asymptotics and the Durbin-Watson and related tests in the dynamic regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 145-152, January.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Econometric Society, pages 277-301.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cahiers de recherche 8633, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Pierre Perron, 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 795R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 1987.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "PPUNIT: RATS procedure to perform Phillips-Perron Unit Root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00160, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kariya, Takeaki, 1988. "The Class of Models for which the Durbin-Watson Test is Locally Optimal," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 167-175, February.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:185:y:1971:i:4:p:345-358:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartels, Robert & Goodhew, John, 1981. "The Robustness of the Durbin-Watson Test," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 136-139, February.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1987. "Bimodal t-Ratios," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 842, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:46:y:1990:i:1-2:p:229-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.