Foreign Direct Investment Flows between the EU and the BRICs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung & Minyuan Zhao, 2008. "Perspectives on China's outward foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(3), pages 337-350, April.
- Gabor Hunya, 2008. "Austrian FDI by main Countries and Industries," FIW Research Reports series I-015, FIW.
- Frenkel, Michael & Funke, Katja & Stadtmann, Georg, 2004. "A panel analysis of bilateral FDI flows to emerging economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 281-300, September.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003.
"Measures of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(1), pages 85-116.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003. "Measures Of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 357, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafa Sakr & Andre Jordaan, 2016. "Emerging Multinational Corporations: A Prominent Player in the Global Economy," Working Papers 201623, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alkis Theonas Pitelis & Christos Pitelis, 2016. "New Roles that Key Developing Countries Will Have in the Provision of Finance for Europe," Working papers wpaper138, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- V. D. Procher & D. Urbig & C. Volkmann, 2013.
"Time to BRIC it? Internationalization of European family firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(16), pages 1466-1471, November.
- Procher, Vivien & Urbig, Diemo & Volkmann, Christine, 2013. "Time to BRIC It? – Internationalization of European Family Firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 416, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Vivien D. Procher & Diemo Urbig & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "Time to BRIC it? Internationalization of European family firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC countries," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp13004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Gabor Hunya & Sandor Richter & Roman Stöllinger, 2010. "Monthly Report No. 1/2010," wiiw Monthly Reports 2010-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vivien Procher & Diemo Urbig & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "Time to BRIC It? – Internationalization of European Family Firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0416, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- T. N. Srinavasan, 2015. "BRICS and the EU: An Oxymoron?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(4), pages 31-36, January.
- Imola DRIGÃ & Codruþa DURA, 2013. "Restoring the Economic Power of Russia through OFDI Expansion," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 227-241, December.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabor Hunya, 2012. "The Role of Multinational Companies in International Business Integration," wiiw Research Reports 384, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; competitiveness; EU; BRICs;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-12-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PPM-2009-12-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2009-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .