Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannick Lung, 2004.
"The changing geography of the European automobile system,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 137-165.
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yannick Lung, 2004. "The Changing Geography of the European Automotive System," Post-Print hal-00244036, HAL.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1999.
"Foreign direct investment as a catalyst for industrial development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 335-356, February.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Catalyst for Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 6241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2016.
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES AND HOST COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT Volume 53: World Scientific Studies in International Economics, chapter 6, pages 95-113,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003.
"Measures of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(1), pages 85-116.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003. "Measures Of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 357, OECD Publishing.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2004.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers Through Backward Linkages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 605-627, June.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "Does foreign direct investment increase the productivity of domestic firms : in search of spillovers through backward linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2923, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska, 2003. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers through Backward Linkages," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 548, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vincent Frigant & Yannick Lung, 2002.
"Geographical proximity and supplying relationships in modular production,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 742-755, December.
- Vincent Frigant & Yannick Lung, 2002. "Geographical Proximity and Supplying Relationships in Modular Production," Post-Print hal-00204245, HAL.
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1996. "Multinationals, Linkages, and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 852-873, September.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:95-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Frigant & Stéphane Miollan, 2014.
"The Geographical Restructuring of the European Automobile Industry in the 2000s,"
- Frigant, Vincent & Miollan, Stéphane, 2014. "The geographical restructuring of the European automobile industry in the 2000s," MPRA Paper 53509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Frigant & Stéphane Miollan, 2014.
"La restructuration de la géographie de l'industrie automobile en Europe dans les années 2000,"
- Vincent FRIGANT & Stéphane MIOLLAN, 2014. "La restructuration de la géographie de l’industrie automobile en Europe durant les années 2000," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Petr Pavlínek & Jan Ženka, 2011. "Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 559-586, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech motor vehicle industry; Upgrading; Foreign direct investment (FDI); Indigenous firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:5:p:627-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.