|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Bureau d'Économie Théorique et Appliquée (BETA) (Bureau of Economic Theory and Applications)Strasbourg, France
+33 3 68 85 20 69
+33 3 68 85 20 70
PEGE. 61, Aven. de la Forêt-Noire 67000 Strasbourg
RePEc:edi:bestrfr (more details at EDIRC)
Observatoire des Politiques Économiques en Europe (OPEE) (Observatory of Economic Policies in Europe)
Université de Strasbourg (University of Strasbourg)
RePEc:edi:opstrfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Francis Kern & Claire Mainguy & Eric Rugraff, 2011. "Crises, régulation et soutenabilité du développement - Introduction," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 7-16.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010. "Strengths and weaknesses of the outward FDI paths of the Central European countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 627-638.
- Eric Rugraff, 2008. "Are the FDI policies of the Central European countries efficient?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 303-316.
- Rugraff, Eric & Hansen, Michael W. (ed.), 2011. "Multinational Corporations and Local Firms in Emerging Economies," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9789089642943.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010.
"Strengths and weaknesses of the outward FDI paths of the Central European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Stoian, Carmen, 2013. "Extending Dunning's Investment Development Path: The role of home country institutional determinants in explaining outward foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 615-637.
- Curran, Louise & Zignago, Soledad, 2012. "EU enlargement and the evolution of European production networks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 240-257.
- Marian Gorynia & Jan Nowak & Piotr Trapczynski & Radoslaw Wolniak, 2015. "Establishment Mode Choices of Emerging Multinationals: Evidence from Poland," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(2 (Summer), pages 101-124.
- Poór, József, 2013.
"Az emberierőforrás-gazdálkodás átalakulása a nemzetközi cégek leányvállalatainál Magyarországon és a kelet-európai régióban
[Changes of HR function at local subsidiaries of foreign-owned firms in H," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 64-89.
- Morar Triandafil, Cristina & Poanta, Dorina, 2011. "Central and East European Corporate Finance: Between Commonality and Heterogeneity," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-161, September.
- Andreff, Wladimir & Andreff, Madeleine, 2017. "Multinational companies from transition economies and their outward foreign direct investment," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 445-474.
- Magdolna Sass & Andrea Éltetõ & Katalin Antalóczy, 2014. "Outward FDI from Hungary: the Emergence of Hungarian Multinationals," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 2(3), pages 47-61.
- Piotr Trapczynski, 2016. "MNEs from Poland: A Review of Extant Research," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(3 (Fall)), pages 283-306.
- Damijan, Jože & Kostevc, Crt & Rojec, Matija, 2014. "Outward FDI and company performance in CEECs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 381, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010.
"Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 627-638.
- Marta Gancarczyk & Jacek Gancarczyk & Joanna Bohatkiewicz, 2017. "SME Roles in Modular Value Chains: Perspectives for Growth and Innovativeness," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 5(3), pages 95-117.
- Frigant, Vincent & Miollan, Stéphane, 2014. "The geographical restructuring of the European automobile industry in the 2000s," MPRA Paper 53509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Stéphane MIOLLAN, 2014.
"La restructuration de la géographie de l’industrie automobile en Europe durant les années 2000,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2014-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vincent Frigant & Stéphane Miollan, 2014. "La restructuration de la géographie de l'industrie automobile en Europe dans les années 2000," Working Papers hal-00935325, HAL.
- Petr Pavlínek & Jan Ženka, 2011. "Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 559-586, May.
- Eric Rugraff, 2008.
"Are the FDI policies of the Central European countries efficient?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 303-316.
- Elena A. Iankova & Atanas G. Tzenev, 2015. "Determinants Of Sovereign Investment Protectionism: The Case Of Bulgariaâ€™S Nuclear Energy Sector," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 6(2).
- Eric Rugraff, 2017. "A Patent Analysis Of Foreign Direct Innovative R&D Activities In Central Europe: The Czech Case," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-28, February.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2011.
"The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data,"
Discussion Paper Series
521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Péter Csizmadia & Miklós Illéssy & Csaba Makó & Miklós Szanyi, 2012. "The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 673-709, October.
- Gergő Medve-Bálint, 2014. "JCMS Special Issue 2014: Eastern Enlargement Ten Years On: Transcending the East-West Divide? Guest Editors: Rachel A. Epstein and Wade Jacoby," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Gauselmann, Andrea & Noth, Felix, 2015. "Corporate Governance Structures and Financial Constraints in Multinational Enterprises – An Analysis in Selected European Transition Economies on the Basis of the IWH FDI Micro Database 2013 –," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Romualdas Ginevičius & Agnė Šimelytė, 2011. "Government incentives directed towards foreign direct investment: a case of central and eastern europe," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 435-450, May.
- O. Kostoska & P. Mitrevski, 2016. "Evaluating foreign trade specialization and qualitative competitiveness of a transition economy: the case of Macedonia," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 633-655, August.
- Eric Rugraff, 2014. "Foreign direct R&D investment in Central Europe: where do we stand?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giroud, Axèle & Jindra, Björn & Marek, Philipp, 2012. "Heterogeneous FDI in Transition Economies – A Novel Approach to Assess the Developmental Impact of Backward Linkages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2206-2220.
- Miklos Szanyi & Ichiro Iwasaki & Peter Csizmadia & Miklos Illessy & Csaba Mako, 2009. "The concentric-circle model of FDI spilklover effects estimation using Hungarian panel data," IWE Working Papers 191, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Jacek Klich, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Visegrad Countries after 2004: Have the Visegrad Countries’ Membership in the European Union Changed Something?," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 2(3), pages 19-31.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric Rugraff should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.