Report NEP-IPR-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2014. "Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding out Low-quality Patents?," NBER Working Papers 20785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolò Barbieri, 2014. "Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity," SEEDS Working Papers 3114, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Eric Rugraff, 2014. "Foreign direct R&D investment in Central Europe: where do we stand?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tatiana Brazhnik, 2014. "How To Balance Interests: Comparative Legal Aspects On The Limitation Of Copyright In International Law," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrei, Andreia Gabriela & Adriana, Zait, 2014. "Branding insights: an interdisciplinary journey from perception to action," MPRA Paper 61114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Shakina & Angel Barajas, 2014. "Intangible-Intensive Profile Of A Company: The Key To Outperforming," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.