Strengths and weaknesses of the outward FDI paths of the Central European countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"Das (Wasted) Kapital; Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China,"
IMF Working Papers
07/9, International Monetary Fund.
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Das (Wasted) Kapital: Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China," NBER Working Papers 13103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors, 2006.
"FDI and the Consequences Towards more complete capture of spillover effects,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/372, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ken Schoors & Bruno Merlevede, 2007. "FDI and the Consequences: Towards more complete capture of spillover effects," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp886, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Joze P. Damijan & Mark Knell & Boris Majcen & Matija Rojec, 2003. "Technology Transfer through FDI in Top-10 Transition Countries: How Important are Direct Effects, Horizontal and Vertical Spillovers?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 549, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curran, Louise & Zignago, Soledad, 2012. "EU enlargement and the evolution of European production networks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 240-257.
- Morar Triandafil, Cristina & Poanta, Dorina, 2011. "Central and East European Corporate Finance: Between Commonality and Heterogeneity," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-161, September.
- Piotr Trapczynski, 2016. "MNEs from Poland: A Review of Extant Research," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(3 (Fall)), pages 283-306.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:445-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marian Gorynia & Jan Nowak & Piotr Trapczynski & Radoslaw Wolniak, 2015. "Establishment Mode Choices of Emerging Multinationals: Evidence from Poland," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(2 (Summer), pages 101-124.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:2:y:2014:i:3:p:47-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poór, József, 2013.
"Az emberierőforrás-gazdálkodás átalakulása a nemzetközi cégek leányvállalatainál Magyarországon és a kelet-európai régióban
[Changes of HR function at local subsidiaries of foreign-owned firms in H," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 64-89.
- Damijan, Jože & Kostevc, Crt & Rojec, Matija, 2014. "Outward FDI and company performance in CEECs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 381, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Stoian, Carmen, 2013. "Extending Dunning's Investment Development Path: The role of home country institutional determinants in explaining outward foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 615-637.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:22:y:2010:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .