Coming and Going: Gains and Losses from Relocations Affecting Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peneder, Michael, 2003. "Industrial structure and aggregate growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 427-448, December.
- Timmer,Marcel P. & Inklaar,Robert & O'Mahony,Mary & Ark,Bart van, 2013. "Economic Growth in Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107412446, March.
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2002. "The CEECs in the Enlarged Europe: Convergence Patterns, Specialization and Labour Market Implications," wiiw Research Reports 286, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam, 2000. "Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-392, December.
- Michael Landesmann, 2000. "Structural Change in the Transition Economies, 1989 to 1999," wiiw Research Reports 269, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnes Ghibuţiu, 2009. "Romania’S Trade In Services: Reaping The Benefits Of Globalization," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 4(2), pages 13-32, June.
- Leonhard Plank & Cornelia Staritz, 2013. "‘Precarious upgrading’ in electronics global production networks in Central and Eastern Europe: the cases of Hungary and Romania," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-31, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ghibutiu, Agnes & Poladian, Simona, 2009. "Global Sourcing Of Services: How Well Are The New Eu Member States Coping With The Challenges? (Part I)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 123-135, March.
- Gál, Zoltán, 2010. "Future Bangalores? The increasing role of Central and Eastern Europe in the global services offshoring market: evidence from trade statistics," MPRA Paper 28360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Plank, Leonhard & Staritz, Cornelia, 2013. ""Precarious upgrading" in electronics global production networks in Central and Eastern Europe: The cases of Hungary and Romania," Working Papers 41, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Rojec, Matija & Damijan, Joze P., 2008. "Relocation via foreign direct investment from old to new EU member states: Scale and structural dimension of the process," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Kalotay, Kálmán, 2007.
"Csaba László: The New Political Economy of Emerging Europe. Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, 2007, második, átdolgozott és bővített kiadás, 400 oldal ISBN: 978 963 05 8459 3
[Csaba László: The new politi," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 941-944.
More about this item
Keywordsrelocation; offshoring; FDI; labour market; Hungary;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .