Coming and Going: Gains and Losses from Relocations Affecting Hungary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonhard Plank & Cornelia Staritz, 2013. "‘Precarious upgrading’ in electronics global production networks in Central and Eastern Europe: the cases of Hungary and Romania," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-31, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Magdolna Sass & Martina Fifekova, 2010. "Offshoring and Outsourcing Business Services to Central and Eastern Europe: Some Empirical and Conceptual Considerations," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 1593-1609, October.
- Magdolna Sass, 2012. "Internationalisation of innovative SMEs in the Hungarian medical precision instruments industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 365-382, March.
- Plank, Leonhard & Staritz, Cornelia, 2013. ""Precarious upgrading" in electronics global production networks in Central and Eastern Europe: The cases of Hungary and Romania," Working Papers 41, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Rojec, Matija & Damijan, Joze P., 2008. "Relocation via foreign direct investment from old to new EU member states: Scale and structural dimension of the process," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Ghibutiu, Agnes & Poladian, Simona, 2009. "Global Sourcing Of Services: How Well Are The New Eu Member States Coping With The Challenges? (Part I)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 123-135, March.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:28:y:2016:i:1:p:16-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gál, Zoltán, 2010. "Future Bangalores? The increasing role of Central and Eastern Europe in the global services offshoring market: evidence from trade statistics," MPRA Paper 28360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Agnes Ghibuţiu, 2009. "Romania’S Trade In Services: Reaping The Benefits Of Globalization," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 4(2), pages 13-32, June.
- Kalotay, Kálmán, 2007.
"Csaba László: The New Political Economy of Emerging Europe. Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, 2007, második, átdolgozott és bővített kiadás, 400 oldal ISBN: 978 963 05 8459 3
[Csaba László: The new politi," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 941-944.
More about this item
Keywordsrelocation; offshoring; FDI; labour market; Hungary;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .