Are the FDI policies of the Central European countries efficient?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena A. Iankova & Atanas G. Tzenev, 2015. "Determinants Of Sovereign Investment Protectionism: The Case Of Bulgariaâ€™S Nuclear Energy Sector," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 6(2).
- Eric Rugraff, 2017.
"A Patent Analysis Of Foreign Direct Innovative R&D Activities In Central Europe: The Czech Case,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-28, February.
- Eric Rugraff, 2017. "A patent analysis of foreign direct innovative R&D activities in central Europe : The Czech Case," Post-Print hal-02167866, HAL.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & P�ter Csizmadia & Miklós Ill�ssy & Csaba Makó & Miklós Szanyi, 2012.
"The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 673-709, October.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2011. "The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series 521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gergő Medve-Bálint, 2014. "JCMS Special Issue 2014: Eastern Enlargement Ten Years On: Transcending the East-West Divide? Guest Editors: Rachel A. Epstein and Wade Jacoby," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Gauselmann, Andrea & Noth, Felix, 2015. "Corporate Governance Structures and Financial Constraints in Multinational Enterprises – An Analysis in Selected European Transition Economies on the Basis of the IWH FDI Micro Database 2013 –," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Romualdas Ginevičius & Agnė Šimelytė, 2011. "Government incentives directed towards foreign direct investment: a case of central and eastern europe," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 435-450, May.
- O. Kostoska & P. Mitrevski, 2016. "Evaluating foreign trade specialization and qualitative competitiveness of a transition economy: the case of Macedonia," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 633-655, August.
- Eric Rugraff, 2014. "Foreign direct R&D investment in Central Europe: where do we stand?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giroud, Axèle & Jindra, Björn & Marek, Philipp, 2012. "Heterogeneous FDI in Transition Economies – A Novel Approach to Assess the Developmental Impact of Backward Linkages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2206-2220.
- Miklos Szanyi & Ichiro Iwasaki & Peter Csizmadia & Miklos Illessy & Csaba Mako, 2009.
"The concentric-circle model of FDI spilklover effects estimation using Hungarian panel data,"
IWE Working Papers
191, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2009. "The Concentric-Circle Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series a521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jacek Klich, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Visegrad Countries after 2004: Have the Visegrad Countries’ Membership in the European Union Changed Something?," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 2(3), pages 19-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:20:y:2008:i:3:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.