Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael H Grote & Florian A Täube, 2006.
"Offshoring the financial services industry: implications for the evolution of Indian IT clusters,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(7), pages 1287-1305, July.
- Michael H Grote & Florian A TÃ¤ube, 2006. "Offshoring the Financial Services Industry: Implications for the Evolution of Indian IT Clusters," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(7), pages 1287-1305, July.
- Michael H. Grote & Florian Taübe, 2006. "Offshoring the financial services industry: Implications for the evolution of Indian IT clusters," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206771, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 627-638.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2004. "Quantifying Embodied Technological Change," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 2001-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 0158, European Central Bank.
- Pennings, Enrico & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2000. "International relocation: firm and industry determinants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 179-186, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)