Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2004.
"Quantifying Embodied Technological Change,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 2001-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 0158, European Central Bank.
- Michael H Grote & Florian A Täube, 2006.
"Offshoring the financial services industry: implications for the evolution of Indian IT clusters,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(7), pages 1287-1305, July.
- Michael H Grote & Florian A TÃ¤ube, 2006. "Offshoring the Financial Services Industry: Implications for the Evolution of Indian IT Clusters," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(7), pages 1287-1305, July.
- Michael H. Grote & Florian Taübe, 2006. "Offshoring the financial services industry: Implications for the evolution of Indian IT clusters," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206771, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pennings, Enrico & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2000. "International relocation: firm and industry determinants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 179-186, May.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 627-638.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, July.
- Vincent FRIGANT, 2013. "Une comparaison de l’internationalisation des chaînes d’approvisionnement automobiles allemande et française," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0260-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Dubé & Cédric Brunelle, 2014. "Dots to dots: a general methodology to build local indicators using spatial micro-data," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 245-272, August.
- Armando Rungi & Davide Del Prete, 2017. "The 'Smile Curve': where Value is Added along Supply Chains," Working Papers 05/2017, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Mar 2017.
- Lucia Mýtna Kureková, 2016. "Labour regime in the ‘new economy’: The case of software industry in Central Europe," Discussion Papers 38, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Simona, Gentile-Lüdecke & Axèle, Giroud, 2012. "Knowledge Transfer from TNCs and Upgrading of Domestic Firms: The Polish Automotive Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 796-807.
- Vincent Frigant & Stéphane Miollan, 2014.
"La restructuration de la géographie de l'industrie automobile en Europe dans les années 2000,"
- Vincent FRIGANT & Stéphane MIOLLAN, 2014. "La restructuration de la géographie de l’industrie automobile en Europe durant les années 2000," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Armando Rungi & Davide Del Prete, 2017. "The â€˜Smile Curveâ€™: where Value is Added along Supply Chains," Development Working Papers 428, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 10 Apr 2017.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1196-1207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Trang Ha Nguyen & Minh Ngoc Nguyen, 2017.
"Host-site institutions, regional production linkages and technological upgrading: a study of automotive firms in vietnam,"
Asia Pacific Business Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 438-453, May.
- NGUYEN Dinh Chuc & NGUYEN Dinh Anh & NGUYEN Ha Trang & NGUYEN Ngoc Minh, 2015. "Host-site institutions, Regional Production Linkages and Technological Upgrading: A Study of Automotive Firms in Vietnam," Working Papers DP-2015-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Jean-Bernard LAYAN (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "A comparative analysis of automobile parts trade exchange between France and Germany: crossing international economics and industrial dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tristan Leo Dallo AGUSTIN & Martin SCHRODER, 2015. "The Indian Automotive Industry and the ASEAN Supply Chain Relations," Working Papers DP-2015-24, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Rachel Ann Mulhall & John R. Bryson, 2013. "The Energy Hot Potato and Governance of Value Chains: Power, Risk, and Organizational Adjustment in Intermediate Manufacturing Firms," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(4), pages 395-419, October.
- Petr PavlÃnek & Jan Å½enka, 2016. "Value creation and value capture in the automotive industry: Empirical evidence from Czechia," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(5), pages 937-959, May.
- Eric Rugraff, 2014. "Foreign direct R&D investment in Central Europe: where do we stand?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Frigant, Vincent & Miollan, Stéphane, 2014. "The geographical restructuring of the European automobile industry in the 2000s," MPRA Paper 53509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ari Van Assche & Jo Van Biesebroeck, 2017.
"Functional upgrading in China’s export processing sector,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
590692, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Van Assche, Ari & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2017. "Functional Upgrading in China's Export Processing Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 11967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cudny Waldemar & Horňák Marcel, 2016. "The tourist function in a car factory Audi Forum Ingolstadt example," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 33(33), pages 23-28, September.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:1039-1073. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s136391961750013x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:559-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.