Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael H Grote & Florian A TÃ¤ube, 2006.
"Offshoring the Financial Services Industry: Implications for the Evolution of Indian IT Clusters,"
Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(7), pages 1287-1305, July.
- Michael H. Grote & Florian Taübe, 2006. "Offshoring the financial services industry: Implications for the evolution of Indian IT clusters," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206771, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 627-638.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2004.
"Quantifying Embodied Technological Change,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 2001-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 158, European Central Bank.
- Pennings, Enrico & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2000. "International relocation: firm and industry determinants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 179-186, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- René Belderbos & Jianglei Zou, 2006. "Foreign Investment, Divestment and Relocation by Japanese Electronics Firms in East Asia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Huiqun Liu & Jinyong Lu, 2011. "The home-employment effect of FDI from developing countries: in the case of China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 173-182, October.
- Christian Groth & Ronald Wendner, 2011.
"Learning by Investing, Embodiment, and Speed of Convergence,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
2011-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2011. "Learning by investing, embodiment, and speed of convergence," MPRA Paper 29008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Farole & Megha Mukim, 2013. "Manufacturing Export Competitiveness in Kenya : A Policy Note on Revitalizing and Diversifying Kenya's Manufacturing Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16993, The World Bank.
- Carmen D. Alvarez-Albelo & Monica Pigem-Vigo, 2007. "Quality of Imports Relative to Exports, and the Transmission of Sustained Growth through the Terms of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 381-398.
- Jan Ženka, 2009. "Delokalizace zpracovatelského průmyslu ČR (komponentní analýza) [Delocalization of czech manufacturing: which branches of manufacturing are threatened by relocation abroad?]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2009(1), pages 79-93.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2002.
"Is Embodied Technology the Result of Upstream R&D? Industry-Level Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 285-317, April.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Is embodied technology the result of upstream R&D? industry-level evidence," Working Paper Series 2001-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tsoukalas, John D., 2011.
"Time to build capital: Revisiting investment-cash-flow sensitivities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1000-1016, July.
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 18640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 25870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Tsoukalas, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cashflow Sensitivities," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christoph Gortz & John D. Tsoukalas, 2013.
"Learning, Capital Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 708-723, October.
- Gortz, Christoph & John, Tsoukalas, 2011. "Learning, capital-embodied technology and aggregate fluctuations," MPRA Paper 35438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Christoph Görtz & John Tsoukalas, 2011. "Learning, Capital-Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 11/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christoph Gortz & John D. Tsoukalas, 2012. "Code and data files for "Learning, Capital Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations"," Computer Codes 11-165, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2007. "Footloose Multinationals in Belgium?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 483-507, October.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Stéphane MIOLLAN, 2014.
"La restructuration de la géographie de l’industrie automobile en Europe durant les années 2000,"
Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019)
2014-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Vincent Frigant & Stéphane Miollan, 2014. "La restructuration de la géographie de l'industrie automobile en Europe dans les années 2000," Working Papers hal-00935325, HAL.
- Linda Fung‐Yee Ng & Chyau Tuan, 2004. "Does Post‐ante Investment Experience Matter? Lessons from FDI in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(10), pages 1631-1657, November.
- Marta Gancarczyk & Jacek Gancarczyk & Joanna Bohatkiewicz, 2017. "SME Roles in Modular Value Chains: Perspectives for Growth and Innovativeness," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 5(3), pages 95-117.
- Vincent Frigant & Stéphane Miollan, 2014.
"The Geographical Restructuring of the European Automobile Industry in the 2000s,"
- Frigant, Vincent & Miollan, Stéphane, 2014. "The geographical restructuring of the European automobile industry in the 2000s," MPRA Paper 53509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dewit, Gerda & Görg, Holger & Temouri, Yama, 2018. "Employment Protection and Firm Relocation: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 11500, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- N. N., 2015. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 11/2015," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(11), November.
- Taiji Hagiwara & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2019. "Capital Accumulation, Vintage And Productivity: The Japanese Experience," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(03), pages 747-771, June.
- Enghin Atalay, 2014. "Materials Prices And Productivity," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 575-611, June.
- Cao Nguyen & Kazushi Sano & Tu Tran & Tan Doan, 2013. "Firm relocation patterns incorporating spatial interactions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 685-703, June.
- Shchetynin, Yevhenii & Nazrullaeva, Eugenia, 2012. "Effects of fixed capital investments on technical efficiency in food industry," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 28(4), pages 63-84.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:559-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.