Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002.
"Quantifying embodied technological change,"
Working Paper Series
0158, European Central Bank.
- Michael H. Grote & Florian Taübe, 2006.
"Offshoring the financial services industry: Implications for the evolution of Indian IT clusters,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/206771, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael H Grote & Florian A TÃ¤ube, 2006. "Offshoring the Financial Services Industry: Implications for the Evolution of Indian IT Clusters," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1287-1305, July.
- Michael H Grote & Florian A Täube, 2006. "Offshoring the financial services industry: implications for the evolution of Indian IT clusters," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(7), pages 1287-1305, July.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 627-638.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:559-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.