Mercosur in carmakers’ internationalisation trajectories (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Frigant, 2002.
"Geographical proximity and supplying relationships in modular production,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 742-755, December.
- Vincent Frigant & Yannick Lung, 2002. "Geographical Proximity and Supplying Relationships in Modular Production," Post-Print hal-00204245, HAL.
- Ana Valeria Carneiro Dias & Mario Sergio Salerno, 2004. "International division of labour in product development activities: towards a selective decentralisation?," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 223-239.
- Marie-Claude Belis-Bergouignan & Gerard Bordenave & Yannick Lung, 2000. "Global Strategies in the Automobile Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 41-53.
- Jean-Bernard Layan & Yannick Lung, 2004. "The Dynamics of Regional Integration in the European Car Industry," Post-Print hal-00294269, HAL.
- Mario Sergio Salerno, 2001. "The characteristics and the role of modularity in the automotive business," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 92-107.
- Yannick Lung & Michel Freyssenet, 2004. "Multinational carmakers regional strategies," Post-Print hal-00248090, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomotive industry – Regional integration – Mercosur – Multinational Firms – Internationalisation – Brazil – South America;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .