Les Nouvelles Configurations De L'Espace Automobile Méditerranéen
Analyzing the multinational firms’ strategies (car and component makers), changes in automotive production and trade in the area, the paper discusses the hypothesis of the emergence of a fuzzy automobile space within the Mediterranean area. The Mediterranean automobile space cannot be described as an autonomous space, but as an intermediary level based on the European automobile system. The impact of the development of the automobile industry in CEEC – especially in Turkey – and on Northern Mediterranean countries, is analysed (Part 1) before studying the recent trends in the South, including the development of relationships within the Mediterranean area (Part 2).
Volume (Year): 25 (2007)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://regionetdeveloppement.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vincent Frigant & Bernard Jullien & Yannick Lung, 2006.
"L'industrie automobile française : une vigueur renouvelée,"
- Bernard Jullien & Vincent Frigant & Yannick Lung, 2005. "L'industrie automobile française : une vigueur renouvelée," Post-Print hal-00293990, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant & Bernard Jullien & Yannick Lung & G. Colletis (coord.), 2006. "L'industrie automobile française : une éternelle vigueur ?," Post-Print hal-00150807, HAL.
- Yannick Lung, 2004.
"The Changing Geography of the European Automotive System,"
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1877 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Bernard Layan & Yannick Lung, 2004. "The Dynamics of Regional Integration in the European Car Industry," Post-Print hal-00294269, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant, 2006. "Les liens entre production modulaire et fragmentation internationale des processus productifs," Post-Print hal-00157664, HAL.
- Yannick Lung & Jorge Carrillo & Rob Van Tulder, 2004. "Cars, Carriers of regionalism?," Post-Print hal-00248180, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:25:y:2007:p:157-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.