Report NEP-CSE-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grillitsch , Markus & Nilsson , Magnus, 2014. "Innovation in peripheral regions: Do collaborations compensate for a lack of local knowledge spillovers?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/33, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Manniche , Jesper & Moodysson , Jerker & Testa , Stefania, 2014. "Combinatorial knowledge bases: integrating cognitive, organizational and spatial dimensions in innovation studies and economic geography," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Eric Rugraff, 2014. "Foreign direct R&D investment in Central Europe: where do we stand?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Franz Tödtling & Markus Grillitsch, 2014. "Does combinatorial knowledge lead to a better innovation performance of firms?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Shevtsova Yevgeniya, 2014. "Does Destination Matter? Causal Links Between Export Sales and Exporters’ Productivity," EERC Working Paper Series 14/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Matthias Brachert & T. Broekel, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Intersectoral Technological Complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011," IWH Discussion Papers 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Amendolagine , Vito & Cozza , Claudio & Rabellotti , Roberta, 2014. "Chinese and Indian Multinationals: A Firm-Level Analysis of their Investments in Europe," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Voxi Amavilah & Simplice A. Asongu & Antonio R. Andrés, 2014. "Globalization, Peace & Stability, Governance, and Knowledge Economy," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2014, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Coccia, M., 2014. "Leadership-driven innovation & evolution of societies," MERIT Working Papers 087, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chatterji, Aaron K. & Findley, Michael & Jensen, Nathan M. & Meier, Stephan & Nielson, Daniel, 2014. "Field Experiments in Strategy Research," IZA Discussion Papers 8705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Igor B. Gurkov, 2014. "Human Resource Management In Russian Manufacturing Subsidiaries Of Multinational Corporations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexey A. Kindras & Dirk Meissner & Konstantin O. Vishnevskiy & Mario Cervantes, 2014. "Regional Foresight for Bridging National Science, Technology and Innovation with Company Innovation: Experiences from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kimle, Kevin, 2014. "Opportunities for US-China Investments in Agricultural Innovation and New Technologies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38334, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marko Gasiæ, Vladan Ivanoviæ, Marija Stojiljkoviæ, 2014. "Strategic Marketing Of Tourist Destination," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-02, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Fuss, Catherine & Decramer, Stefaan & Konings, Jozef, 2014. "How do exporters react to changes in cost competitiveness?," Working Paper Series 1752, European Central Bank.
- Laura D. Kimmey & Eugene Rich, 2014. "The Importance of Collaboration in Comparative Effectiveness Research," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9c40aa42dc114a37892191b3d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Natalia A. Shmatko, 2014. "Research Teams’ Human Capital," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elizabeth O. Babalola & Rosa R. Bair & Stefan Gravenstein & Lauren Capizzo & Amy Zimmerman & Rebekah Gardner, 2014. "Building a Health Information Technology Infrastructure in Long-Term Care," Mathematica Policy Research Reports db1319f6b2974df38033a1580, Mathematica Policy Research.