Regional Foresight for Bridging National Science, Technology and Innovation with Company Innovation: Experiences from Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergey Shashnov, 2007. "Foresight in the Republic of Bashkortostan," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 16-24.
- Vecchiato, Riccardo & Roveda, Claudio, 2014. "Foresight for public procurement and regional innovation policy: The case of Lombardy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 438-450.
- Vishnevskiy, Konstantin & Karasev, Oleg & Meissner, Dirk, 2015. "Integrated roadmaps and corporate foresight as tools of innovation management: The case of Russian companies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 433-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Vishnevskiy & Dirk Meissner & Olga Egorova, 2015. "Foresight for SMEs: How to Overcome the Limitations in Small Firms?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Wim Schwerdtner & Rosemarie Siebert & Maria Busse & Ulf B. Freisinger, 2015. "Regional Open Innovation Roadmapping: A New Framework for Innovation-Based Regional Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-21, February.
- Carayannis, Elias & Grebeniuk, Anna & Meissner, Dirk, 2016. "Smart roadmapping for STI policy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 109-116.
More about this item
Keywordsregional foresight; roadmapping; scenarios; BRICS;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2015-01-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:29sti2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.