Regional balance of technology transfer and innovation in transitional economy: empirical evidence from Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CHEAH, Sarah Lai-Yin & HO, Yuen-Ping & LI, Shiyu, 2020. "How the effect of opportunity discovery on innovation outcome differs between DIY laboratories and public research institutes: The role of industry turbulence and knowledge generation in the case of S," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatiana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2013. "Monitoring innovation activities of innovation process participants (2011: R&D organisations)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexey Kindras & Dirk Meissner & Konstantin Vishnevskiy, 2019.
"Regional Foresight for Bridging National Science, Technology, and Innovation with Company Innovation: Experiences from Russia,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(4), pages 1319-1340, December.
- Alexey A. Kindras & Dirk Meissner & Konstantin O. Vishnevskiy & Mario Cervantes, 2014. "Regional Foresight for Bridging National Science, Technology and Innovation with Company Innovation: Experiences from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elias G. Carayannis & Dirk Meissner & Anastasia Edelkina, 2017. "Targeted innovation policy and practice intelligence (TIP2E): concepts and implications for theory, policy and practice," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 460-484, June.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge transfer; technology transfer; transition economies; public research institutions; research and technology organisations; RTOs; regional innovation policy; Russia.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtisy:v:2:y:2012:i:1:p:38-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==160 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.