The New Public Finance: Responding to Global Challenges
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2007. "Sourcebook for Evaluating Global and Regional Partnership Programs : Indicative Principles and Standards," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6601.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2007. "A Compendium of Policy Instruments to Enhance Financial Stability and Debt Management in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 48, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Richard M. Bird, 2016.
"Reforming International Taxation: Is the Process the Real Product?,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 217(2), pages 159-180, June.
- Richard M. Bird, 2015. "Reforming International Taxation: Is the Process the Real Product?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1503, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014.
"Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1429, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bird, Richard M., 2015. "Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality," Working Papers 11177, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- United Nations Development Programme UNDP, 2015. "Can GDP-Linked Official Lending to Emerging Economies and Developing Countries Enhance Risk Management and Resilience?," Working Papers id:7147, eSocialSciences.
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:488-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2007. "The Development Potential of Regional Programs : An Evaluation of World Bank Support of Multicountry Operations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6673.
- Charles Anderton & Jurgen Brauer, 2014.
"Economics and Genocide: Choices and Consequences,"
1409, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Anderton, Charles H., 2014. "Economics and Genocide: Choices and Consequences," MPRA Paper 55014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jurgen Brauer & Charles Anderton, 2014. "Economics and Genocide: Choices and Consequences," Working Papers 1408, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Karlsson-Vinkhuyzen, Sylvia I. & Jollands, Nigel & Staudt, Lawrence, 2012. "Global governance for sustainable energy: The contribution of a global public goods approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 11-18.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Luisa Giuriato, 2012. "Global Challenges and Country-Specific Responses through Aid Financing of Global Public Goods," Working Papers 156, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:206 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Scott, 2009. "Cost-benefit analysis for global public–private partnerships: an evaluation of the desirability of intergovernmental organizations entering into public–private partnerships," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 525-559, December.
- Hall, David & Lobina, Emanuele, 2007. "International actors and multinational water company strategies in Europe, 1990-2003," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 64-77, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195179972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.