Explaining Infrastructure Investment Decisions at the European Investment Bank 1958-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Bird & Dane Rowlands, 2001. "IMF lending: how is it affected by economic, political and institutional factors?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 243-270.
- Patrick Honohan, 1995. "The Public Policy Role of the European Investment Bank within the EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 315-330, September.
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang & El-Said, Hamed, 2006.
"The economic and political determinants of IMF and world bank lending in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 247-270, February.
- J Harrigan & C Wang & H El-Said, 2004. "The Economic and Politics Determinants of IMF and World Bank Lending in the Middle East and North Africa," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0411, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Morrison, Kevin M., 2011. "As the World Bank Turns: Determinants of IDA Lending in the Cold War and After," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 1-27, August.
- José A. Carrasco‐Gallego, 2012. "The Marshall Plan and the Spanish postwar economy: a welfare loss analysis," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 65(1), pages 91-119, February.
- Morrison Kevin M, 2011. "As the World Bank Turns: Determinants of IDA Lending in the Cold War and After," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-29, August.
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen, 1993. "A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bord93-1, June.
- Nick Robinson, 2009. "The European Investment Bank: The EU's Neglected Institution," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 651-673, June.
- A. Fedele & A. Mantovani & F. Liucci, 2010.
"Credit availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?,"
699, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Fedele & Andrea Mantovani & Francesco Liucci, 2010. "Credit Availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?," Working Papers 1005, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Griffith-Jones, Stephany & Tyson, Judith & Calice, Pietro, 2011. "The European Investment Bank and SMEs: key lessons for Latin America and the Caribbean," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 236, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011.
"La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]," MPRA Paper 33010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William J. Hausman & Mira Wilkins & John L. Neufeld, 2007. "Global Electrification. Multinational Enterprise and International Finance in the History of Light and Power, 1880s-1914," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 58(1), pages 173-190.
- D. A. Pinder, 1986. "Small Firms, Regional Development and The European Investment Bank," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 171-186, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Investment Bank; Infrastructure investment; International Finance; Economic Development; European Integration;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2013-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.