The reform of network industries, privatisation and consumers’ welfare: evidence from the EU15
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Fiorio & Massimo Florio, 2009. "The reform of network industries, privatisation and consumers’ welfare: evidence from the EU15," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1088, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz‐Fuentes & Marcos Fernández‐Gutiérrez & Julio Revuelta, 2011.
"Is Market‐Oriented Reform Producing A ‘Two‐Track’ Europe? Evidence From Electricity And Telecommunications,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 495-513, December.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2011. "Is Market-Oriented Reform Producing a “Two-Track” Europe? Evidence from Electricity and Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 33018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bena Jan & Ondko Peter & Vourvachaki Evangelia, 2011.
"Productivity Gains from Services Liberalization in Europe,"
EERC Working Paper Series
11/15e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Jan Bena & Peter Ondko & Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2011. "Productivity Gains from Services Liberalization in Europe," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp452, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2011. "«Would you say that the price you pay for electricity is fair?» Consumers' satisfaction and utility reforms in the EU15," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 178-187, March.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:13-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gugler, Klaus & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Schmitt, Stephan, 2013. "Ownership unbundling and investment in electricity markets — A cross country study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 702-713.
More about this item
KeywordsLiberalisation; privatisation; consumersâ€™ satisfaction; welfare; electricity; gas; telecoms;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .