The Public Policy Role of the European Investment Bank within the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick, 1992. "European Community Lending and the Structural Funds," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeilbeck, Severin, 2015. "An investment initiative for fiscally constrained EU member states: The role of synergetic financial instruments," IPE Working Papers 58/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Elio Londero, 2009. "Some Implications of Multilateral Financing to the Private Sector without Sovereign Guarantee," ICER Working Papers 08-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Judith CLIFTON & Daniel DÍAZ-FUENTES & JULIO REVUELTA, 2013. "Explaining Infrastructure Investment Decisions at the European Investment Bank 1958-2004," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Arestis, Philip & McCauley, Kevin & Sawyer, Malcolm, 2001.
"An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 113-130, January.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Macroeconomics 0004043, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_296, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:33:y:1995:i:3:p:315-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .