Exchange rate, fiscal and agricultural policies in Africa: Does adjustment hurt the poor?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levy, Victor & Newman, John L, 1989. "Wage Rigidity: Micro and Macro Evidence on Labor Market Adjustment in the Modern Sector," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 97-117, January.
- Jaeger, W.K., 1992. "The Effects of Economic Policies on African Agriculture," World Bank - Discussion Papers 147, World Bank.
- Binswanger, Hans P & von Braun, Joachim, 1991. "Technological Change and Commercialization in Agriculture: The Effect on the Poor," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 57-80, January.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Francois Bourguignon & William H. Branson & Jaime de Melo, 1989.
"Adjustment and Income Distribution: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
2943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bourguinon, Francois & Branson, William H. & De Melo, Jaime, 1989. "Adjustment and income distribution : a counterfactual analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 215, The World Bank.
- Sahn, David E. & Desai, Jaikishan, 1995. "The emergence of parallel markets in a transition economy: The case of Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 83-98, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)