Political feasibility of structural adjustment in africa: an application of SAM mixed multipliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Radelet, Steven, 1993. "The Gambia's economic recovery: Policy reforms, foreign aid, or rain?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 251-276, June.
- Lewis, Blane D. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1992. "District-level economic linkages in Kenya: Evidence based on a small regional social accounting matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-897, June.
- Radelet, Steven, 1992. "Reform without revolt: the political economy of economic reform in the Gambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1087-1099, August.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989. "Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Subramanian, Shankar & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1990. "The Transmission of Production Fluctuations and Technical Change in a Village Economy: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 131-173, October.
- Dorosh, Paul & Haggblade, Steven, 1993.
"Agriculture-led growth: foodgrains versus export crops in Madagascar,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
- Dorosh, Paul & Haggblade, Steven, 1993. "Agriculture-led growth: foodgrains versus export crops in Madagascar," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 165-180, August.
- Sahn, David E. & Dorosh, Paul & Younger, Stephen, 1996. "Exchange rate, fiscal and agricultural policies in Africa: Does adjustment hurt the poor?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 719-747, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Nokkala, Marko, 2001. "Simulating the Effects of Debt Relief in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 118, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Lecomte, Philippe & Alary, Veronique & D'Haese, Luc & Schipper, Robert A., 2008. "Going micro: Analysing SAM multipliers for the dairy chain on Reunion Island," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43934, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Lecomte, Philippe & Schipper, Robert A. & Alary, Veronique & Kowalska, Agniezka, 2007. "On dairy, economic sustainability and governmental support in Reunion Island: A research note," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7952, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:12:p:2105-2114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.