Political feasibility of structural adjustment in africa: an application of SAM mixed multipliers
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dorosh, Paul & Haggblade, Steven, 1993.
"Agriculture-led growth: foodgrains versus export crops in Madagascar,"
Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 165-180, August.
- Dorosh, Paul & Haggblade, Steven, 1993. "Agriculture-led growth: foodgrains versus export crops in Madagascar," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
- Lewis, Blane D. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1992. "District-level economic linkages in Kenya: Evidence based on a small regional social accounting matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-897, June.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989.
"Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Sahn, David E. & Dorosh, Paul & Younger, Stephen, 1996. "Exchange rate, fiscal and agricultural policies in Africa: Does adjustment hurt the poor?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 719-747, April.
- Radelet, Steven, 1993. "The Gambia's economic recovery: Policy reforms, foreign aid, or rain?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 251-276, June.
- Subramanian, Shankar & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1990. "The Transmission of Production Fluctuations and Technical Change in a Village Economy: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 131-73, October.
- Radelet, Steven, 1992. "Reform without revolt: the political economy of economic reform in the Gambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1087-1099, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:12:p:2105-2114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.