Simulating the Effects of Debt Relief in Zambia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCulloch, Neil & Baulch, Bob & Cherel-Robson, Milasoa, 2001.
"Poverty, Inequality and Growth in Zambia during the 1990s,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Neil McCulloch & Bob Baulch & Milasoa Cherel-Robson, 2000. "Poverty, Inequality and Growth in Zambia during the 1990s," Econometrics 0004004, EconWPA.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B. & Jorgensen, Steen L., 1996. "Seeking guidelines for poverty reduction in rural Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1711-1723, November.
- Khan, Haider A., 1999. "Sectoral Growth and Poverty Alleviation: A Multiplier Decomposition Technique Applied to South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 521-530, March.
- Adam, C.S. & Bevan, D.L., 1998. "Costs and Benefits of Incorporating Asset Markets into CGE Models: Evidence and Design Issues," Economics Series Working Papers 99202, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rich, Karl M. & Winter-Nelson, Alex & Nelson, Gerald C., 1997. "Political feasibility of structural adjustment in africa: an application of SAM mixed multipliers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2105-2114, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.