Spatial specialization and farm-nonfarm linkages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Blane D. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1992. "District-level economic linkages in Kenya: Evidence based on a small regional social accounting matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-897, June.
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 2004. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Rural Economic Diversity, and Economic Reforms: India, 1970-2000," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 509-542, April.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989. "Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, P. B. R. & Reardon, Thomas, 2002. "Strategies for stimulating poverty-alleviating growth in the rural nonfarm economy in developing countries:," EPTD discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2005.
"Cities and Specialisation: Evidence from South Asia,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(503), pages 477-504, April.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2003. "Cities and Specialization: Evidence from South Asia," Economics Series Working Papers 139, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jacoby, Hanan C, 2000. "Access to Markets and the Benefits of Rural Roads," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(465), pages 713-737, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Calì & Carlo Menon, 2013.
"Does Urbanization Affect Rural Poverty? Evidence from Indian Districts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 171-201.
- Massimiliano Cali & Carlo Menon, 2009. "Does Urbanisation Affect Rural Poverty? Evidence from Indian Districts," SERC Discussion Papers 0014, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Menon, Carlo, 2013. "Does urbanization affect rural poverty ? evidence from Indian districts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6338, The World Bank.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Menon, Carlo, 2009. "Does urbanisation affect rural poverty? Evidence from Indian districts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33205, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Mapa, Dennis & Abad Santos, Carlos & Piza, Sharon Faye, 2012. "Sectoral Growth Linkages and the Role of Infrastructure Development: Revisiting the sources of nonfarm development in the rural Philippines," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126456, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Asfaw, Solomon & Savastano, Sara, 2015. "Topic: Building Resilience to Climate Change Through Social Protection and Climate-Smart Agriculture: Synergies and Trade-offs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210963, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davis, Benjamin & Di Giuseppe, Stefania & Zezza, Alberto, 2017. "Are African households (not) leaving agriculture? Patterns of households’ income sources in rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 153-174.
- World Bank, 2004. "Sri Lanka - Reshaping Economic Geography : Connecting People to Prosperity," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21549, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Rural Poverty Reduction; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-09-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2008-09-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.