The Transmission of Production Fluctuations and Technical Change in a Village Economy: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imai, Katsushi, 2007.
"Targeting versus universalism: An evaluation of indirect effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 99-113.
- Katsushi Imai, 2004. "Targeting versus Universalism: An Evaluation of Indirect Effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/07, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jun 2004.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang, 2001. "A scenario analysis of China's land use and land cover change: incorporating biophysical information into input-output modeling," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-397, December.
- Benfica, Rui M.S., 2007. "Income Poverty Effects of Expansion and Policies in Cash Cropping Economies in Rural Mozambique: An Economy-wide Approach," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56070, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- De Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Murgai, Rinku, 2002. "Rural development and rural policy," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1593-1658 Elsevier.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Zabin, Carol & Eckhoff, Kay, 1999. "Migration and rural development in El Salvador: a micro economywide perspective10," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 91-114.
- Gronau, Steven & Winter, Etti, 2018. "Social Accounting Matrix: A user manual for village economies," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-636, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Laurent Parrot, 1997. "Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable : un nouveau cadre d'analyse pour comprendre les conséquences des politiques macro-économiques sur la ville ou le village," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(152), pages 801-819.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:282247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanian, Arjunan & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Village-wide Effects of Agricultural Biotechnology: The Case of Bt Cotton in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 256-267, January.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Erickson, Jon D. & Duchin, Faye, 2002. "Input-Output Modeling of Protected Landscapes: The Adirondack Park," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 207-222, Summer/Fa.
- Rich, Karl M. & Winter-Nelson, Alex & Nelson, Gerald C., 1997. "Political feasibility of structural adjustment in africa: an application of SAM mixed multipliers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2105-2114, December.
- Tarp, Finn & Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2002. "Facing the development challenge in Mozambique: an economywide perspective," Research reports 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kerschner, Christian & Hubacek, Klaus, 2009. "Assessing the suitability of input–output analysis for enhancing our understanding of potential economic effects of Peak Oil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 284-290.
- McDonald, Scott & Punt, Cecilia, 2005. "General equilibrium modelling in South Africa: What the future holds," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Wery R., 1991. "Matrices de comptabilite sociale: outil d'integration," ILO Working Papers 992822473402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:39:y:1990:i:1:p:131-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.