Employment creation and green development strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Kym, 1993. "Economic Growth, Environmental Issues and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathieu, Karl-Heinz, 1993. "Bioeconomics and post Keynesian economics: a search for common ground," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-16, August.
- Marcus Noland, 1995. "China and the International Economic System," Working Paper Series WP95-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- William F. Hyde & Roger A. Sedjo, 1992. "Managing Tropical Forests: Reflections on the Rent Distribution Discussion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 343-350.
- Conrad Klaus, 1993. "Taxes and Subsidies for Pollution-Intensive Industries as Trade Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 121-135, September.
- Lele, Sharachchandra M., 1991. "Sustainable development: A critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 607-621, June.
- Ruitenbeek, H. Jack, 1992. "The rainforest supply price: a tool for evaluating rainforest conservation expenditures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 57-78, July.
- Gowdy, John M., 1991. "Bioeconomics and post Keynesian economics: a search for common ground," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Goodland, Robert & Daly, Herman, 1993. "Why Northern income growth is not the solution to Southern poverty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 85-101, October.
- van Pelt, Michiel J. F., 1993. "Ecologically sustainable development and project appraisal in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-42, February.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:15:y:1995:i:1:p:11-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.