Employment creation and green development strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Pelt, Michiel J. F., 1993. "Ecologically sustainable development and project appraisal in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-42, February.
- Ruitenbeek, H. Jack, 1992. "The rainforest supply price: a tool for evaluating rainforest conservation expenditures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 57-78, July.
- Lele, Sharachchandra M., 1991. "Sustainable development: A critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 607-621, June.
- William F. Hyde & Roger A. Sedjo, 1992. "Managing Tropical Forests: Reflections on the Rent Distribution Discussion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 343-350.
- Anderson, Kym, 1993. "Economic Growth, Environmental Issues and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goodland, Robert & Daly, Herman, 1993. "Why Northern income growth is not the solution to Southern poverty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 85-101, October.
- Marcus Noland, 1995. "China and the International Economic System," Working Paper Series WP95-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, May.
- Gowdy, John M., 1991. "Bioeconomics and post Keynesian economics: a search for common ground," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Conrad Klaus, 1993. "Taxes and Subsidies for Pollution-Intensive Industries as Trade Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 121-135, September.
- Mathieu, Karl-Heinz, 1993. "Bioeconomics and post Keynesian economics: a search for common ground," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-16, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:15:y:1995:i:1:p:11-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.