Environmental Tax And Return Urban–Rural Migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 2008.
"Environmental Policy In Developing Countries: A Dynamic Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 9, pages 145-164
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A, 1998. "Environmental Policy in Developing Countries: A Dynamic Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 293-304, October.
- McGuire, Martin C., 1982. "Regulation, factor rewards, and international trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-354, April.
- Borjas, George J & Bratsberg, Bernt, 1996. "Who Leaves? The Outmigration of the Foreign-Born," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 165-176, February.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1990.
"Migrants' Savings, the Probability of Return Migration and Migrants' Performance,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 463-467, May.
- Oded Galor & Oded Stark, 1989. "Migrants' Savings, the Probability of Return Migration and Migrants' Performance," Working Papers 1989-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Kerkvliet, Joe R & Yu, Eden S H, 2000. "Environmental Preservation, Sectoral Unemployment, and Trade in Resources," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 39-50, February.
- Dean, Judith M & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 1997. "Export Bans, Environmental Protection, and Unemployment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 324-336, October.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-787.
- Ichiroh Daitoh, 2003. "Environmental Protection and Urban Unemployment: Environmental Policy Reform in a Polluted Dualistic Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 496-509, August.
- Ichiroh Daitoh & Masaya Omote, 2011. "The Optimal Environmental Tax and Urban Unemployment in an Open Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 168-179, February.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T., 2007. "Environmental taxation in a dualistic economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 73-89, February.
- Shunfeng Song & Chengsi Wang & Jianghuai Zheng, 2012.
"Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock, And Land Centralization In China,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 523-532, October.
- Shunfeng Song & Chengsi Wang & Jianghuai Zheng, 2008. "Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock and Land Centralization in China," Working Papers 08-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2008. "Pollution, Capital Mobility and Tax Policies with Unemployment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 223-236, May.
- Mehmet, Ozay, 1995. "Employment creation and green development strategy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 11-19, October.
- Pethig, Rudiger, 1976. "Pollution, welfare, and environmental policy in the theory of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 160-169, February.
- Ichiroh Daitoh, 2008. "Environmental Protection and Trade Liberalization in a Small Open Dual Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 728-736, November.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2006. "Environmental policy, comparative advantage, and welfare for a developing economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 559-568, October.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Vanderkamp, John, 1971. "Migration Flows, Their Determinants and the Effects of Return Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1012-1031, Sept.-Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:buecrs:v:70:y:2018:i:2:p:175-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental tax; return urban–rural migration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815500642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ser/ser.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.