Migration Flows, Their Determinants and the Effects of Return Migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raven E. Saks & Abigail Wozniak, 2011.
"Labor Reallocation over the Business Cycle: New Evidence from Internal Migration,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 697-739.
- Raven E. Saks & Abigail Wozniak, 2007. "Labor reallocation over the business cycle: new evidence from internal migration," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Saks, Raven E. & Wozniak, Abigail, 2007. "Labor Reallocation over the Business Cycle: New Evidence from Internal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 2766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Go West? Assessing the willingness to move from Central and Eastern European Countries," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0503, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Manon Domingues Dos Dantos, 1999. "Le pouvoir équilibrant de l'émigration," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 14(3), pages 91-128.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2014. "Does development reduce migration?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 6, pages 152-185 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lkhagvasuren, Damba, 2014. "Education, mobility and the college wage premium," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 159-173.
- Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Dennett, Julia, 2013. "Are American homeowners locked into their houses? The impact of housing market conditions on state-to-state migration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 322-337.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815500642 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djajic, Slobodan & Kirdar, Murat G. & Vinogradova, Alexandra, 2016. "Source-country earnings and emigration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 46-67.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987.
"Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 367-390, August.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1986. "Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Adriana Carolina Silva Arias & Patricia González Román, 2009. "Un análisis espacial de las migraciones internas en Colombia (2000-2005)," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration? - Working Paper 359," Working Papers 359, Center for Global Development.
- Rick Audas & Peter Dolton, 1998. "The effect of local labour market conditions on the decision to migrate among UK graduates," ERSA conference papers ersa98p245, European Regional Science Association.
- Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3601, The World Bank.
- Animesh Gain & Vahid Mojtahed & Claudio Biscaro & Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2015. "An integrated approach of flood risk assessment in the eastern part of Dhaka City," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 79(3), pages 1499-1530, December.
- Michael Greenwood & Douglas Sweetland, 1972. "The determinants of migration between standard metropolitan statistical areas," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 9(4), pages 665-681, November.
- Thomas A. Knapp & Nancy E. White & Amy M. Wolaver, 2013. "The Returns to Migration: The Influence of Education and Migration Type," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 589-607, December.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2013. "Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 139-164.
- William Maloney & Patricio Aroca, 2004. "Migration, Trade and FDI in Mexico," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 329, Econometric Society.
- Sasser, Alicia C., 2010. "Voting with their feet: Relative economic conditions and state migration patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 122-135, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:79:y:1971:i:5:p:1012-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.