Migration Flows, Their Determinants and the Effects of Return Migration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Raven E. Saks & Abigail Wozniak, 2011.
"Labor Reallocation over the Business Cycle: New Evidence from Internal Migration,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 697-739.
- Raven E. Saks & Abigail Wozniak, 2007. "Labor reallocation over the business cycle: new evidence from internal migration," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Saks, Raven E. & Wozniak, Abigail, 2007. "Labor Reallocation over the Business Cycle: New Evidence from Internal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 2766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Go West? Assessing the willingness to move from Central and Eastern European Countries," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0503, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Manon Domingues Dos Dantos, 1999. "Le pouvoir équilibrant de l'émigration," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 14(3), pages 91-128.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2014. "Does development reduce migration?," Chapters, in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 6, pages 152-185 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clemens, Michael A., 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration?," IZA Discussion Papers 8592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Clemens, 2016. "Does Development Reduce Migration?," Working Papers id:8424, eSocialSciences.
- Lkhagvasuren, Damba, 2014. "Education, mobility and the college wage premium," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 159-173.
- Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2006. "Education, Mobility and the College Wage Premium," Working Papers 14001, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Dennett, Julia, 2013. "Are American homeowners locked into their houses? The impact of housing market conditions on state-to-state migration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 322-337.
- Djajic, Slobodan & Kirdar, Murat G. & Vinogradova, Alexandra, 2016. "Source-country earnings and emigration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 46-67.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987. "Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 367-390, August.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1986. "Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Adriana Carolina Silva Arias & Patricia González Román, 2009. "Un análisis espacial de las migraciones internas en Colombia (2000-2005)," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration? - Working Paper 359," Working Papers 359, Center for Global Development.
- Rick Audas & Peter Dolton, 1998. "The effect of local labour market conditions on the decision to migrate among UK graduates," ERSA conference papers ersa98p245, European Regional Science Association.
- Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3601, The World Bank.
- Animesh Gain & Vahid Mojtahed & Claudio Biscaro & Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2015. "An integrated approach of flood risk assessment in the eastern part of Dhaka City," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 79(3), pages 1499-1530, December.
- Michael Greenwood & Douglas Sweetland, 1972. "The determinants of migration between standard metropolitan statistical areas," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 9(4), pages 665-681, November.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2013. "Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 139-164.
- William Maloney & Patricio Aroca, 2004. "Migration, Trade and FDI in Mexico," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 329, Econometric Society.
- Sasser, Alicia C., 2010. "Voting with their feet: Relative economic conditions and state migration patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 122-135, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:79:y:1971:i:5:p:1012-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed