Pollution, Capital Mobility and Tax Policies with Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Low, P., 1992. "International Trade and the Environment," World Bank - Discussion Papers 159, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenzo Abe & Muneyuki Saito, 2016. "Environmental Protection in the Presence of Unemployment and Common Resources," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 176-188, February.
- Sheng-Huei Ko & Kuo-Hsing Kuo & Cheng-Te Lee & Chen Fang, 2017. "Environmental Tax And Return Urban–Rural Migration," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(02), pages 447-458, June.
- Kuoâ€ Hsing Kuo & Chengâ€ Te Lee & Shangâ€ Fen Wu, 2018. "Environmental Policy And Labour Market Imperfection," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(2), pages 175-184, April.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2012. "Environmental externalities and immiserizing structural changes in an economy with heterogeneous agents," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 80-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:12:y:2008:i:2:p:223-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.