High animal welfare standards in the EU and international trade - How to prevent potential `low animal welfare havens'?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2001.
"Domestic Policies, National Sovereignty, and International Economic Institutions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 519-562.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1999. "Domestic Policies, National Sovereignty and International Economic Institutions," NBER Working Papers 7293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biermann, Frank, 1999. "Internationale Umweltverträge im Welthandelsrecht: Zur ökologischen Reform der Welthandelsorganisation anläßlich der geplanten Millenniumsrunde," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 99-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Drusilla K. Brown, 2001. "Labor Standards: Where Do They Belong on the International Trade Agenda?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 89-112, Summer.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001. "Labor Standards: Where Do They Belong on the International Trade Agenda?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0113, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Tacken, G.M.L. & Cotteleer, Geerte & van Horne, Peter L.M., 2003. "The future of the Dutch egg processing industry," Report Series 29137, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Penubarti, Mohan, 1995. "How trade-related are intellectual property rights?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 227-248, November.
- Drusilla Brown & Alan Deardorff & Robert Stern, 1998. "Trade and Labor Standards," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-194, April.
- Brown, K.D. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1997. "Trade and Labor Standards," Working Papers 394, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Keith Maskus, 2000. "Regulatory Standards in the WTO," Working Paper Series WP00-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Stephen S. Golub, 1997. "International Labor Standards and International Trade," IMF Working Papers 97/37, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:fth:michin:394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Low, P., 1992. "International Trade and the Environment," World Bank - Discussion Papers 159, World Bank.
- Codron, Jean-Marie & Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2005. "Minimum quality standards, premium private labels, and European meat and fresh produce retailing," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 270-283, June.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311120, February.
- Maskus, Keith E., 1997. "Should core labor standards be imposed through international trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1817, The World Bank.
- Richard Bennett, 1995. "The Value Of Farm Animal Welfare," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 46-60.
- Susanne Dröge, 2001. "Ecological Labelling and the World Trade Organization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 242, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Theuvsen, Ludwig & Essmann, Sandra & Brand-Sassen, Henning, 2005. "Livestock Husbandry between Ethics and Economics: Finding a Feasible Way Out by Target Costing?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24598, European Association of Agricultural Economists. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:32:y:2007:i:3:p:315-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.