Public Money for Public Goods: Winners and Losers from CAP Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy H. Chau & Harry de Gorter, 2005.
"Disentangling the Consequences of Direct Payment Schemes in Agriculture on Fixed Costs, Exit Decisions, and Output,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1174-1181.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001. "Disentangling the Consequences of Direct Payment Schemes in Agriculture on Fixed Costs, Exit Decision and Output," Working Papers 179585, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chau, Nancy H. & de Gorter, Harry, 2001. "Disentandling the Consequences of Direct Payment Schemes in Agriculture on Fixed Costs, Exit Decisions and Output," Working Papers 127663, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- James Vercammen, 2007. "Farm bankruptcy risk as a link between direct payments and agricultural investment," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 479-500, December.
- Grethe, Harald, 2007. "High animal welfare standards in the EU and international trade - How to prevent potential `low animal welfare havens'?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 315-333, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niculescu Oana-Marilena, 2012. "Common Agricultural Policy Post-2013 In The View Of Romania And France," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 144-149, July.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:655-665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2015. "Analysis of impact of rural development subsides on cropping specialization in Bulgaria and Romania using FADN data," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexandri, Cecilia, 2013. "Evaluating The Impact Of Future Common Agricultural Policy Options On Farm Incomes And Agricultural Supply," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 31-49.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Roberto Henke, 2010. "Cap Between First and Second Pillars: Looking into EU Spending on Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Popp, Jozsef & Jambor, Attila, 2014. "On the consistency of CAP measures: Will European agriculture meet the challenges it faces?," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169087, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Monteleone, Alessandro & Pierangeli, Fabio, 4. "The reform of the CAP post-2013: allocation criteria in the second pillar," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 4.
- Sahrbacher, Amanda, 2012. "Impacts of CAP reforms on farm structures and performance disparities: An agent-based approach," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 65, number 65.
- Salvioni, Cristina & Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto, 0. "Structural and economic dynamics in diversified Italian farms," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:4a:p:684-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, David R. & Jambor, Attila, 2011. "What role for public goods in the future of CAP?," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108957, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Andreea-Emanuela Drǎgoi, 2016. "Financing the European Agriculture: A Comparative Approach across the Member States," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 4(1), pages 13-22, May.
- Brian Ó Caithnia, 2011. "Compounding Agricultural Poverty: How the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy is Strangling European Recovery," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Howden (ed.), 2011. "Institutions in Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14370, April.
- Callan, Tim ed. & Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean & Gorecki, Paul K. & Keane, Claire & Kearney, Ide & Matthews, Alan & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Budget Perspectives 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS12.
- Poczta, Walenty, 0. "Wspólna Polityka Rolna Ue Po 2013 Roku – Uzasadnienie, Funkcje, Kierunki Rozwoju W Kontekście Interesu Polskiego Rolnictwa," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 3.
- Kleinhanss, Werner, 2011. "Impacts of the flat rates and digressive schemes on the distribution of Direct Payments in the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114754, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rong-Gang, Cong & Mark, Brady, 2012. "How to Design a Targeted Agricultural Subsidy System: Efficiency or Equity?," MPRA Paper 42481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanni, Francesco & Cardillo, Concetta, 3. "The effects of CAP greening on Italian agriculture," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 3.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; subsidies; budget review; Agricultural and Food Policy; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecipwp:51300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecipebe.html .