Gibt es eine Zukunft für die moderne konventionelle Tierhaltung in Nordwesteuropa?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neeru Paharia & Anat Keinan & Jill Avery & Juliet B. Schor, 2011. "The Underdog Effect: The Marketing of Disadvantage and Determination through Brand Biography," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 775-790.
- Maike Kayser & Justus Böhm & Achim Spiller, 2011. "Die Agrar- und Ernährungswirtschaft in der Öffentlichkeit – Eine Analyse der deutschen Qualitätspresse auf Basis der Framing-Theorie," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 4(1), pages 59-83.
- Harvey, David & Hubbard, Carmen, 2013. "Reconsidering the political economy of farm animal welfare: An anatomy of market failure," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 105-114.
- Weinrich, Ramona & Kühl, Sarah & Franz, Anabell & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Consumer Preferences for High Welfare Meat in Germany: Self-service Counter or Service Counter?," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Isermeyer, Folkhard, 2014. "Künftige Anforderungen an die Landwirtschaft: Schlussfolgerungen für die Agrarpolitik," Thünen Working Papers 30, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weinrich, Ramona & Kühl, Sarah & Zühlsdorf, Anke & Spiller, Achim, 2014. "Consumer Attitudes in Germany towards Different Dairy Housing Systems and Their Implications for the Marketing of Pasture Raised Milk," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(4), pages 1-18, November.
- Albersmeier, Friederike & Spiller, Achim, 2010. "Die Reputation der Fleischwirtschaft: eine Kausalanalyse," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(4).
- repec:ags:gjagec:146102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim, 2016. "Farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumer’s perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 149-158.
- Weinrich, Ramona & Kühl, Sarah & Franz, Anabell & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Consumer preferences for meat: self-service counter or service counter?," 2015 International European Forum (144th EAAE Seminar), February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206232, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Isermeyer, Folkhard, 2014. "Künftige Anforderungen an die Landwirtschaft − Schlussfolgerungen für die Agrarpolitik," Thuenen Working Papers 190756, Johann Heinrich von Thuenen-Institut (vTI), Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Heng, Yan & Hanawa Peterson, Hikaru & Li, Xianghong, 2013. "Consumer Attitudes toward Farm-Animal Welfare: The Case of Laying Hens," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 1-17.
- repec:ags:gjagec:270176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boehm, Justus & Kayser, Maike & Spiller, Achim, 2010. "Two Sides of the Same Coin? Analysis of the Web-Based Social Media with Regard to the Image of the Agri-Food Sector in Germany," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(3), pages 1-15, October.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schulze, Birgit & Deimel, Ingke, 2012. "Conflicts between agriculture and society: the role of lobby groups in the animal welfare discussion and their impact on meat consumption," 22nd International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA) World Forum, 2012, Shanghai, China 269543, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA).
- repec:ags:gewipr:260597 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cordts, Anette & Nitzko, Sina & Spiller, Achim, 2014. "Consumer Response to Negative Information on Meat Consumption in Germany," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(A), pages 1-24, March.
- repec:wly:riskan:v:23:y:2003:i:4:p:751-766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schulze, Holger & Bohm, Justus & Kleinschmit, Daniela & Spiller, Achim & Nowak, Beate, 2008. "Öffentliche Wahrnehmung der Primärverantwortung für Lebensmittelsicherheit: Eine Medienanalyse der Gammelfleischskandale," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(7), pages 1-12.
- Franz, Annabell & von Meyer, Marie & Spiller, Achim, 2010. "Prospects for a European Animal Welfare Label from the German Perspective: Supply Chain Barriers," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(4), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grethe, Harald, 2007. "High animal welfare standards in the EU and international trade - How to prevent potential `low animal welfare havens'?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 315-333, June.
- Candel, Jeroen J.L. & Breeman, Gerard E. & Stiller, Sabina J. & Termeer, Catrien J.A.M., 2014. "Disentangling the consensus frame of food security: The case of the EU Common Agricultural Policy reform debate," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 47-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wildraut, Christiane & Mergenthaler, Marcus, 2017. "Technik Als Beitrag Für Mehr Tierwohl In Der Schweinehaltung Aus Sicht Von Landwirten," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 262001, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gadadp:260780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.