Gibt es eine Zukunft für die moderne konventionelle Tierhaltung in Nordwesteuropa?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, David & Hubbard, Carmen, 2013. "Reconsidering the political economy of farm animal welfare: An anatomy of market failure," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 105-114.
- Weinrich, Ramona & Kühl, Sarah & Franz, Anabell & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Consumer Preferences for High Welfare Meat in Germany: Self-service Counter or Service Counter?," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(1).
- Cordts, Anette & Nitzko, Sina & Spiller, Achim, 2014. "Consumer Response to Negative Information on Meat Consumption in Germany," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(A).
- Kayser, Maike & Boehm, Justus & Spiller, Achim, 2010. "Two Sides of the Same Coin? Analysis of the Web‐based Social Media with Regard to the Image of the Agri‐food Sector in Germany," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100587, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Grethe, Harald, 2007. "High animal welfare standards in the EU and international trade - How to prevent potential `low animal welfare havens'?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 315-333, June.
- Neeru Paharia & Anat Keinan & Jill Avery & Juliet B. Schor, 2011. "The Underdog Effect: The Marketing of Disadvantage and Determination through Brand Biography," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 775-790.
- Franz, Annabell & von Meyer, Marie & Spiller, Achim, 2010. "Prospects for a European Animal Welfare Label from the German Perspective: Supply Chain Barriers," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(4).
- Isermeyer, Folkhard, 2014. "Künftige Anforderungen an die Landwirtschaft: Schlussfolgerungen für die Agrarpolitik," Thünen Working Papers 30, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim, 2016. "Farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumer’s perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 149-158.
- Heng, Yan & Hanawa Peterson, Hikaru & Li, Xianghong, 2013. "Consumer Attitudes toward Farm-Animal Welfare: The Case of Laying Hens," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(3), December.
- Candel, Jeroen J.L. & Breeman, Gerard E. & Stiller, Sabina J. & Termeer, Catrien J.A.M., 2014. "Disentangling the consensus frame of food security: The case of the EU Common Agricultural Policy reform debate," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 47-58.
- Weinrich, Ramona & Kühl, Sarah & Franz, Anabell & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Consumer preferences for meat: self-service counter or service counter?," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206232, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maike Kayser & Justus Böhm & Achim Spiller, 2011. "Die Agrar- und Ernährungswirtschaft in der Öffentlichkeit – Eine Analyse der deutschen Qualitätspresse auf Basis der Framing-Theorie," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 4(1), pages 59-83.
- Weinrich, Ramona & KÃ¼hl, Sarah & ZÃ¼hlsdorf, Anke & Spiller, Achim, 2014. "Consumer Attitudes in Germany towards Different Dairy Housing Systems and Their Implications for the Marketing of Pasture Raised Milk," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(4).
- Boehm, Justus & Kayser, Maike & Spiller, Achim, 2010. "Two Sides of the Same Coin? Analysis of the Web-Based Social Media with Regard to the Image of the Agri-Food Sector in Germany," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(3).
More about this item
KeywordsTierhaltung; Akzeptanz; Kommunikationsstrategien; gesellschaftliche Kritik;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-11-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2016-11-20 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:daredp:1608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .