Environmental Preservation, Sectoral Unemployment, and Trade in Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989.
"Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 360-375.
- Oded Galor & Harl E. Ryder, 1988. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Working Papers 1988-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded, 1992.
"A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-1386, November.
- Oded Galor, 1990. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Working Papers 1990-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cremers, Emily T., 1997. "Capital markets and dimension in neoclassical models of growth with trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 155-172.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007.
"The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Naushin Mahmood & Zafar Mueen Nasir, 2008. "Pension and Social Security Schemes in Pakistan: Some Policy Options," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:42, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," Labor Economics Working Papers 22206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2005.
"Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200502, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2005.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2007. "Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy," MPRA Paper 1735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ichiroh Daitoh & Nori Tarui, 2016. "Open-access Renewable Resources and Urban Unemployment: Dual Institutional Failures in a Small Open Economy," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-009, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:4:y:2000:i:1:p:39-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.