Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2007. "Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy," MPRA Paper 1735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry G. Johnson, 1969. "Minimum Wage Laws: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(4), pages 599-604, November.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Bengt Kriström, 2003. "Framework for Assessing the Distribution of Financial Effects of Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series 03/337, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Dean, Judith M & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 1997. "Export Bans, Environmental Protection, and Unemployment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 324-336, October.
- Raghbendra Jha & John Whalley, 2001. "The Environmental Regime in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 217-250 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Falvey, R. & Tyers, R. & McDougall, R., 1997. "Trade Shocks and the Magnitude of Transmitted Wage Adjustments," Papers 318, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2001. "Informal sector in general equilibrium: welfare effects of trade policy reforms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 289-300, July.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Kerkvliet, Joe R & Yu, Eden S H, 2000. "Environmental Preservation, Sectoral Unemployment, and Trade in Resources," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 39-50, February.
- M. Hasan Imam & John Whalley, 1985. "Incidence Analysis of a Sector-Specific Minimum Wage in a Two-Sector Harris-Todaro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 207-224.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "A Simple Model of Trade, Capital Mobility, and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 5898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- Magee, Stephen P, 1973. "Factor Market Distortions, Production, and Trade: A Survey," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-43, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Policy; Dualistic Economy; Distribution;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .