Factor Market Distortions, Production, and Trade: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982.
"Optimal Intervention in an Economy with Trade Unions,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
221, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1982. "Optimal Intervention in an Economy with Trade Unions," Economic Research Papers 269164, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Chang, Roberto & Kaltani, Linda & Loayza, Norman V., 2009.
"Openness can be good for growth: The role of policy complementarities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 33-49, September.
- Roberto Chang & Linda Kaltani & Norman Loayza, 2005. "Openness Can be Good for Growth: The Role of Policy Complementarities," NBER Working Papers 11787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Linda Kaltani & Norman Loayza, 2005. "Openness can be good for Growth: The Role of Policy Complementarities," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_021, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Roberto Chang, & Linda Kaltani & Norman Loayza, 2006. "Openness Can be Good for Growth: The Role of Policy Complementarities," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 373, Central Bank of Chile.
- Chang, Roberto & Kaltani, Linda & Loayza, Norman, 2005. "Openness can be good for growth : the role of policy complementarities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3763, The World Bank.
- Lapan, Harvey E, 1976.
"International Trade, Factor Market Distortions, and the Optimal Dynamic Subsidy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 335-346, June.
- Lapan, Harvey E., 1976. "International Trade, Factor Market Distortions And The Optimal Dynamic Subsidy," ISU General Staff Papers 197606010700001000, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eic W. Bond & Robert A. Driskill, 2006. "On Indeterminacy in Two Sector Models with Factor Market Distortions: The Importance of VIPIRS," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0626, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile, 2005. "When trade hurts: Consumption indivisibilities and labor market distortions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 413-427, December.
- Anderson, James E & Bannister, Geoffrey J & Neary, J Peter, 1995.
"Domestic Distortions and International Trade,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 139-157, February.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1992. "Domestic distortions and international trade," Working Papers 199217, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1993. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0179, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1993. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter, 1993. "Domestic distortions and international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1163, The World Bank.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 01), pages 1-20, April.
- Bernard Yvars, 1985. "Protection et mobilité internationale du capital dans une économie où ce facteur est spécifique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(4), pages 687-714.
- GUNNAR FLIoYSTAD, 1982. "Distortions in the Factor Market.Models and Realities," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 19-48.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2007. "Market power in input purchase and trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 478-487.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2005.
"Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200502, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2005.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2007. "Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy," MPRA Paper 1735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:25:y:1973:i:1:p:1-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.